Rafflle is a C2C tech startup based in London where we are innovating the way people shop, sell and connect online.
We are building an online social marketplace where users can buy and sell items to other users as well as connect.
We offer several listing types (including auctions and raffles), Low transaction fees, defined categories (or make your own) and users can make donations to charitable causes / Non-profit organisations. Whether you're getting rid of your closet for extra cash or building a brand from your bedroom - We give you all the tools at your disposal.
Our vision / mission is to create a social marketplace where users can buy and sell whatever they want - however they want - wherever they want, make shopping and selling online an interactive experience, discover unique items and connect with family, friends and people with similar interests.
We are currently in the development of our MVP, which is launching this November and this would be a great time for a marketing executive to join our growing team to help deliver the marketing objectives of this project. We plan on raising funds from investors within 2-4 months after launch.
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to play a central role in developing the overall marketing strategy for the platform and help lead advertising/marketing and branding across the business.
- Motivated self starters who are passionate about building brands and growing great products.
- Enthusiastic about working in startups.
- Problem-solving focused and with a growth mindset.
- Looking to gain entrepreneurial experience and increase their understanding of growing great products in rapidly changing environments.
- Experience in leading a team.(Not necessary)
- Creative, Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Comfortable taking on difficult challenges and delivering results.
- Capable of working towards tight deadlines, working in a team, and learning fast.
- Someone who understands both the short-term goals and long-term vision of the company.
- Someone who can bring new ideas to the table, constantly looking to innovate and not afraid to take risks and fail.
- Work directly with the CEO, to create, develop and execute our marketing strategy.
- Develop and own SEO, Social media content, email marketing, marketing campaigns etc.
- Carry out market research/surveys.
- Grow the platform as big as possible.
- Good all round marketing knowledge and experience, ideally at an early stage start-up.
- Excellent understanding of key growth & marketing concepts, KPIs and their drivers.
- Experience owning KPIs, outputs and managing budgets accordingly.
- Knowledge and experience with standard marketing products, platforms and tools.
- Ability to work with and lead a team to create/ manage content.
- Knowledge of digital and traditional advertising.
- Experience working in an early stage startup.
- Experience with working on influencer collaborations and social media campaigns.
What we can offer:
- Equity depending on experience and what you can bring the business.
- All the tools and platforms you will need.
- Remote and flexible working.
- A salary after a round of funding.
As a business we are committed to supporting candidates from all backgrounds and offer a lot of flexibility over how we work together and grow this venture into something truly special.
This a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge as well as to be a part of a great team and something that has the potential of going global. Looking forward to hearing from you.