Rafflle is a C2C tech startup based in London where we are innovating the way people shop, sell and connect online.
We are building an online social marketplace where users can buy and sell items to other users as well as connect.
We offer several listing types (including auctions and raffles), Low transaction fees, defined categories (or make your own) and users can make donations to charitable causes / Non-profit organisations. Whether you're getting rid of your closet for extra cash or building a brand from your bedroom - We give you all the tools at your disposal.
Our vision / mission is to create a social marketplace where users can buy and sell whatever they want - however they want - wherever they want, make shopping and selling online an interactive experience, discover unique items and connect with family, friends and people with similar interests.
We are currently in the development of our MVP, which is launching this November and this would be a great time for a product designer to join our growing team to help deliver the design objectives of this project. We plan on raising funds from investors within 2-4 months after launch.
We are looking for a Product Designer to play a central role in shaping the UI/UX for the platform and help lead design and branding across the business.
- Motivated self starters who are passionate about designing great products.
- Enthusiastic about working in startups.
- Problem-solving focused and with a growth mindset.
- Looking to gain entrepreneurial experience and increase their understanding of designing great products in rapidly changing environments.
- Experience in leading a team.(Not necessary)
- Creative, Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Comfortable taking on difficult challenges and delivering results.
- Capable of working towards tight deadlines, working in a team, and learning fast.
- Someone who understands both the short-term goals and long-term vision of the company.
- Someone who can bring new ideas to the table, constantly looking to innovate and not afraid to take risks and fail.
- You will work directly with the CEO and founding team to translate our business vision and requirements into product requirements.
- You will own the front end design and influence key front end design decisions
- You will own the product UI prototype and support the MVP build across a range of activities; including creating wireframes, designing mockups and shaping a great UI/UX for our product.
- You will apply creative and design skills to help us understand key considerations and develop a polished UI/UX for our front end product.
- You will support our wider team to Implement design choices into the front end product working with developers to ensure these are executed.
- You will also support design across the business, which includes the website design, branding, polishing fundraising materials and helping us build an engaging user experience with our brand.
- You will help us iterate and change our product as we grow and analyse data from feedback or website analytics to better understand what is working and what areas need improvement.
- Experience with Product Design/ UI Design / UX Design.
- Experience using Figma / InVision / Adobe XD.
- Experience creating wireframes and mockups.
- Experience executing design into a front end product as part of a team.
- Experience working in an early stage startup.
- Experience creating graphic animations.
- Experience creating media content.
What we can offer:
- A salary and stock options (After a round of funding).
- All the tools and platforms you will need.
- Remote and flexible working.
- Relevant compensation based on the amount of work done.
As a business we are committed to supporting candidates from all backgrounds and offer a lot of flexibility over how we work together and grow this venture into something truly special.
This a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge as well as to be a part of a great team and something that has the potential of going global. Looking forward to hearing from you.