Nourished is the world’s first truly personalised gummy vitamin. Using 3D printing technology, each vitamin stack is made fresh to order and delivered monthly to subscribers. The UK’s highest customer rated vitamin.
After surpassing its seed round goals and a successful launch into the UK market in 2019, the ambitious team at Nourished are now looking to expand the team to help support and accelerate growth.
With plans to expand into the new product lines for Protein and Pets this year, along with their intended launch of a new Birmingham base facility – Nourished is positioned to disrupt the Health and Wellness Sectors across the globe.
The team at Nourished believe that everyone is unique and that if anything should be personalised, it should be our health and wellness. They are on a mission is to change the way the world thinks, buys, and experiences vitamins and supplements going forward; one Nourished stack at a time.
Note: This is a full-time, in-house role. No consultants, agencies or part-time seekers will be considered for this role.
We are recruiting for a Formulations Assistant Manager. The successful candidate will Manage the formulation team, assist and report to the Quality and Operations Manager.
They will work directly with Operations and QC Manager to manage the formulations team.
They will have a Team Leader and Formulation team members as direct reports and they will be responsible for the day to day running of the department.
The formulations department prepare and produce our products to the correct quality standard as part of the overall Nourished production process.
This is an exciting opportunity in a quick moving and fast-growing business.
The Role will consist of:
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Lead and execute formulation activities for Nourished.
- Oversee characterisation of current formulations.
- Take line management responsibility for the formulation team.
- Mentor and coach team members, providing review and verification of work performed.
- Contribute to the expansion of the department, supporting the current team and operations manager closely.
- Devise and provide input for departmental SOPs, policies and guidelines.
- Supporting the New Product Development team in the testing and implementing of new products and processes.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Managing the day to day scheduling of the team Rosters / Rotas
Experience, skills and professional attributes for this role are:
- Process driven individual who is quality aware and can follow procedures to maintain quality standards across the department
- Experience in mixing ingredients and the processes of creating food formulations
- Experience in managing Roasters / Rotas within a growing department and team
- Food Safety knowledge and experience
- Experience of food preparation and or manufacture
- Validate R&D quality documents (SOP, Specifications, etc)
- Determined, energetic can-do attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
Remedy Health believes in investing heavily in the teaching and development of people. During your time here you will be given the opportunity to learn how a truly unique product is made, being shown what makes Nourished what it is today and how new products can be born from its patented recipe and technology.
This role will allow the successful candidate to be part of a flourishing start-up and work in a small but growing team as well as rapid career progression advancement and bonuses in line with the company’s overall performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: 25-30k depending of experience