Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an ambitious data-driven creative, looking for the excitement of a start-up?
Are you a self-starter craving real autonomy and impact within a growing business?
Are you a great multi-tasker with an exceptional eye for detail who gets a kick out of
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
About Agent Extra
Agent Extra was founded in 2016 by Jack Holman and Danny Randhawa. Jack and Danny
combine their experience working across corporate Estate Agency, sales and technology
start-ups, and have developed (in their humble opinion) the best lead generation services for
UK Estate Agents.
Using innovative digital marketing and telemarketing products, Agent Extra targets and
builds relationships with local homeowners on agents’ behalf to consistently provide clients
with qualified valuation leads. As part of our offering, we design bespoke digital advertising
including tailored Facebook Ads and optimised lead forms. We’re also piloting exciting
products like chatbots and automated email and SMS workflows. Our goal is to develop a
suite of digital products that effectively capture, nurture and convert new business
opportunities for our clients.
We are a start-up with big ambitions to become a household name in the world of Estate
Agency. We have been growing steadily and are at an exciting stage where we want to
formalise our approach and scale. The success of Agent Extra relies on the effectiveness of
our products. That’s why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a
Digital Marketing Manager.
Our new Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for setting up, monitoring, optimising
and reporting on our client’s digital marketing campaigns/Ads. You will work closely with our
Customer Success Manager to understand requirements and report results, ensuring
campaigns are effectively implemented and continually deliver results.
As a digital business ourselves, we’re keen that our own digital marketing is also on point –
we know there’s lots more we can do here. So, as well as managing our clients’ campaigns,
your role will also involve designing and running Agent Extra’s own digital marketing efforts
to help us grow. This means this role will have a tremendous impact on both Agent Extra’s
future trajectory and your own professional development.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will bring both expertise and an openness to explore new
ideas. You will work closely with our Customer Success Manager day-to-day, and with the
two Directors on Agent Extra’s digital strategy. The role is fully remote and we are open to
discussing flexible working arrangements – we give you responsibility to decide where and
how you work best to deliver great results.
● Design and implement tailored digital campaigns/Ads that generate and convert
valuation leads for our clients – you will be given basic brand requirements but will
use your expertise to maximise their effectiveness.
● Daily monitoring of campaigns including budget, adjusting bids and optimising Ads to
● Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to improve the
effectiveness of our Ads over time.
● Develop an approach for effectively managing high volumes of client campaigns and
associated tasks, working closely with our Customer Success Manager to ensure
● Analyse campaign/Ad performance and create/automate regular performance
reports, presenting data in engaging and meaningful ways that prove our value.
● Keep up to date with and actively research property industry news and trends to
inform Ad content – we pride ourselves on running relevant, helpful, surprising and
● Identify relevant trends and technologies affecting our industry and run pilots on new
initiatives to help us continually develop our digital offering.
● Work closely with our Directors to design, plan, implement and track Agent Extra’s
own digital marketing strategy, including but not limited to, optimising website SEO,
and managing PPC, Google and social media campaigns.
Agent Extra is an intimate team of ambitious and supportive people who are looking for
someone equally as driven, tech-savvy and detail-oriented. We are open to hearing from a
range of experiences and believe there should be learning in your role.
However, some experience in the following is important:
● Proven experience of designing, implementing and optimising targeted conversion
Ads and lead forms, ideally 12+ months.
● In-depth knowledge of social media marketing and PPC, best practices, and analytics
● Hold a qualification or equal experience in digital marketing – us and our clients will
look to you for advice and ideas. If this experience is in property/Estate Agency this is
a huge bonus.
● Technically astute and highly data-driven – you are able to rapidly grasp new
technologies and software, and analyse data to extract key trends and takeaways.
● Highly creative – you’ll enjoy designing great-looking Ads that engage, inform and
motivate, and have experience in identifying target audiences.
● Fast worker and impeccable attention to detail – you’ll need to plan, prioritise and
deliver several campaigns/Ads at once, error-free, for a portfolio of clients.
● Basic photo editing skills (e.g. Canva) and persuasive copywriting skills – you will be
expected to craft the Ads yourself.
● Experience of designing and running automated email workflows and SMS
campaigns is desirable.
● Comfortable and effective working remotely and in a fast-paced start-up environment
with unknowns – you’ll need to use your initiative to solve problems and know when
to ask for support.
● Competitive start-up salary, depending on experience.
● Huge opportunity to grow in the role and lead a department.
● Flexibility to work remotely.
If this sounds like you get in touch and tell us why your are different