OneCommerce is looking for full-time interns who are entrepreneurially-minded with strong problem solving skills.
The internship lasts 3 months, is paid, and is a formality that will lead to long-term employment at OneCommerce. We are a high-intensity, high-output firm and you should not expect this to be a 9 to 5 job. After the 3 months internship, you will receive a generous salary and stock option plan which can generate exceptional upside in the next years.
We are looking for smart, motivated people and have various ongoing needs. Upon joining us, you will have the ability to choose which area you would like to focus on (performance marketing, SEO, eCommerce, content)..
What we’re looking for
- Keen understanding of, and preferably experience in, eCommerce, SEO, social media and content, or affiliate marketing.
- Ability to assess product opportunities and contribute to ideation and prioritization for new projects and products
- Experience performing Competitive Market and Growth Analysis
- Comfortable with Product Roadmap development, by identifying opportunities and product gaps, and rely on competitive analysis to deliver new high-value products.
- Demonstrated success building relationships and collaborating cross-functionally with people at varying levels in an organisation.
- Outstanding leadership/communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Availability to work under pressure and in high-intensity environments.
- Demonstrated interest in a side project e.g eCommerce venture.
- Demonstrated strong interest in the SEO and affiliate marketing/dropshipping/FBA/D2C world.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and/or Adobe XD.
- Experience in Consulting/Business Strategy.
- Experience/Knowledge of SEO/ Social Media Advertising.
- Fluent in French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
Benefits of joining OneCommerce
- Flat hierarchy - become an intrapreneur!
- Environment encouraging initiative and suggestions
- Flexible work policy
- Free Uber, Deliveroo, etc.
- Fresh fruits/snacks
- Brand new hardware
- This is an off-cycle internship, we are looking for candidates ready to start now
- Our hiring process involves the completion of a challenge for all positions
OneCommerce is a fast-growing London-based startup that develops, acquires, and operates eCommerce, D2C brands, affiliate websites, and lead generation platforms. We combine cutting-edge data science with a scalable approach with the aim to operate a portfolio of globally competitive premium brands.
The company was started this year by two serial entrepreneurs and is well funded.