Have you built and grown content-based on eCommerce websites before? Have you grown a social media account or YouTube channel? Do you love creating high quality content? Or reading about the latest trends in SEO and the content marketing and eCommerce space? Then we'd love to hear from you.
OneCommerce is looking for an intern/junior for SEO and Content Marketing that will work with our SEO team to scale our portfolio of websites. You should be entrepenurially minded, a great problem solver and have a keen interest in the SEO/affiliate marketing/eCommerce space.
The internship lasts 3 months, is paid, and is a formality that will lead to long-term employment at OneCommerce. We are a high-intensity, high-output firm and you should not expect this to be a 9 to 5 job. After the 3 months internship, you will receive a generous stock option plan which can generate exceptional upside in the next years.
We are particularly looking for candidates who have a demonstratable track record of entrepreneurship in eCommerce, SEO or related industries.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Manage content production by planning content calendars, managing writers (or collaborate with content writing teams), and supporting them on SEO
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with SEO managers and other in-house marketing teams (e.g. paid marketing)
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to implement necessary features and changes
- Constantly develop new SEO tests and strategies
- Present and communicate SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders
- Serve as the key SEO expert/advocate
- Keep up-to-date with latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm changes
- Prior experience working in SEO and content marketing
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passion for SEO and content marketing
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Experience working with SEO tools (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush)
- Experience producing high quality content
- Experience and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC)
- Experience working with CMS'
- Experience with technical SEO
- Excellent writing skills
Benefits of joining OneCommerce
- Flat hierarchy - become an intrapreneur!
- Environment encouraging initiative and suggestions
- Flexible work policy
- Free Uber, Deliveroo, etc.
- Fresh fruits/snacks
- Brand new hardware
- This is an off-cycle internship, we are looking for candidates ready to start now
- Our hiring process involves the completion of a challenge for all positions
OneCommerce is a fast-growing London-based startup that develops, acquires, and operates eCommerce, D2C brands, affiliate websites, and lead generation platforms. We combine cutting-edge data science with a scalable approach with the aim to operate a portfolio of globally competitive premium brands.
The company was started this year by two serial entrepreneurs and is well funded.
How to Apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter.