VMI Studio are a creative technology studio in London, specialising in creating moving, still and interactive content that brings our clients vision to life. With a focus on CGI, Film, Exhibitions & Virtual Reality; VMI create innovative visual campaigns and experiences for clients around the world.
We are looking for a hardworking intern for a 3-month placement with the potential for a permanent role on completion.
The role will involve identifying leads and helping our Client Services director have a head-start when approaching potential clients. We are looking for a candidate with an interest in market research and preferably a strong knowledge of social media, marketing and potentially luxury property/interior design.
The role will entail:
- Researching Opportunities for business development
- Helping us build our database of potential clients
- Generating leads
- Using LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram to post content and develop an online audience
- Following major developments and looking at new sites of interest
- Reporting to client services director on interesting developments in the CGI/Virtual Reality sector
- Managing email, LinkedIn, mail chimp campaigns
The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic The opportunity will allow the candidate to gain experience in a young, fun creative office. The work will be paid at £9 per hour with the potential for full-term paid employment on internship completion (3 months).