Who we are
Untamed is a new DTC (direct-to-consumer) brand shaking up the $75B pet industry by bringing love and innovation to a long overlooked and underserved category: cat nutrition.
When our founder’s cat Sian got sick, we tried everything the vets recommended, but nothing worked. Until we started feeding him human-grade, whole meat meals that mirrored his ancestral diet. The results were incredible. When word got out, all of our cat parent friends wanted a piece of the action. But we only had one pair of hands, so we quit our jobs in the city and started the cat food revolution.
Since then, we have grown very quickly, beating even our rosier expectations. We are also lucky enough to be backed by some of the scene’s finest angel and early-stage investors. And while we’re still small in absolute terms, our vision is grand. We aren’t just here to make the best pet food around. We’re here to uplift the health, wellness and happiness of millions of cats in the UK, at first – and the world after that.
You will be joining our team as a customer service champion. Your responsibilities will include:
- Resolve customer questions via email, social media and phone in a polite, considerate and timely manner
- Actively listen to customer queries in order to provide them with the best resolution possible
- Communicate clearly and sensitively in a way that colleagues and customers understand
- Take ownership of customer problems and technical issues from start to finish
- Actively seek and welcome advice from peers and managers. Treat feedback as an opportunity and make a continued effort to improve
- Live up to our brand values and own your personal development with enthusiasm
- You LOVE cats and hopefully are a cat parent or grew up in a cat family
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You’ve worked in customer-facing roles previously and you love engaging with people throughout the day
- Top class communication skills: clear, warm and credible
- Able to work effectively and hit company targets
- Problem solver and attention to detail
- Fast learner and organised
- Strong team player
- Positive and open to change
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university preferred
- Competitive salary
- MacBook or equivalent
- 25 days of holiday per year (pro-rata)
- 50% discount on Untamed products
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.