Location: London or Remote
How we eat and what we eat is changing, and changing fast. Yet, plant-based products are still seen as an “alternative”, which usually means a compromise. We are changing that. We are creating first choice plant based products, starting with cheese, presented on the perfect stage, the all time favourite pizza. We are humbly seeking perfection and creating new things in our own way, but grounding that in the honesty of great ingredients, made with love and care. We are not creating alternatives, we are creating real products that just happen to be 100% made with plants.
We are an investor backed, fast-growing London based food startup building a D2C operation launching Autumn 2021. Led by experienced founders in technology and gastronomy; On the team we have Axel Katalan (Co-Founder of DeepLocation company Pointr, Ex Venture Advisor to Alan Yau), Chi San & Linda Yau (30+ years of F&B experience from fast food to Michelin Star) and advisor Alan Yau MBE (Founder of Wagamama, Hakkasan, Busaba, Princi…).
We would like your help in getting Julienne Bruno to the 46 million plant curious people in the UK.
Passion + Good Food + Equality + Sustainability + Ambition + Kindness
Working directly with Axel, the role will be responsible for defining our ecommerce and marketing strategy and executing all media activities across multiple channels, including: Paid Social, Organic Social, Paid Search, Organic Search, Affiliate, Video, Display, Audio/Podcasts, Direct Mail and OOH. This role is for someone who is hands-on, an idea-generator, highly growth focused, loves problem-solving and wants to build something truly extraordinary.
- Develop, implement and manage our digital growth and ecommerce strategy.
- Own CAC, LTV, CRO and retention data along with budgeting, KPIs, campaign reporting and trends analysis
- Using tools like Power BI, Google Analytics and Excel, analyse performance and feed learnings back into our growth and retention strategy
- Own the creation of engaging content in all shapes and forms, from visual assets, giveaways, campaigns, interviews, influencer collaborations across our social content calendar to sustain growth and engagement
- Be Julienne Bruno’s go-to expert on trends and new opportunities in the space, whether new paid media tools and vendors or platforms like TikTok and Clubhouse
- As with any startup, there will also be plenty of opportunity to contribute to other areas of business, from product development workshops to growing the team and operations
5+ years’ experience in digital e-commerce with a background in D2C for preferably F&B, wellness, lifestyle or a fashion focus.
- Deep commercial understanding of how brands should use social to drive value, sales and growth
- Specialist in developing social marketing strategies that are native to each channel and that can deliver tangible results
- Experience in media budgeting and forecasting
- Passionate about digital and channel expert across core paid media channels: Social, Display, PPC, Affiliate, Partnerships, Video & VOD
- Expert understanding of Google Analytics and media platform reporting
- Excellent numerical, financial, and analytical skills
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceive ideas, implement, execute, and follow-up
- An excellent communicator and team player.
- Highly organised and ability to work in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment.
- Adept knowledge of Shopify (plus)
This role will be based in our London office upon reopening.
- Be part of a growing startup and help create an industry defining brand
- 32 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- 10 weeks of full pay for maternity/paternity leave
- A meaningful bit of Julienne Bruno that you can own
- Lot’s of Julienne Bruno tastings!
- Competitive base salary
Please send us an email to email@example.com including
- Covering letter – maximum one side, including your thoughts on the actions you would take and impacts you would like to make in your first 6 months.
- A bullet point list with your favourite app (and why), restaurant, meal and book
A fair chance
At Julienne Bruno we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender identity & reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.