Growth Marketing Specialist
Here at HumbleWorks we believe in healthy living through the power of standing. With reduced sitting time and better posture while working, it’s possible to lead a healthier, happier, more productive life.
We also value sustainability—which means our products, as well as our operations, are ethical, green, and kind to the planet.
Coupled with a dedication to cutting-edge design and engineering, our mission is to improve long term health & wellness in the workplace with our eco-friendly, sleek, and minimalist Scandi-style products, made right here in Britain.
We’re a tight-knit, passionate startup with grand ambitions. To date, we’ve shipped thousands of our flagship standing desk (Stan1) to more than 20 countries around the world.
We’ve recently been featured in GQ, The Independent, Boing Boing, and the FT, too. We’re looking to build on our success and take HumbleWorks to the next level.
As working from home (mixed with a couple days at the office, perhaps) becomes the new normal, we have the opportunity to become a household name. This is our time to shine—and we need you to help us.
We’re looking for someone who believes in our mission and has the ambition to help HumbleWorks grow. We want someone with growth marketing skills—a person who thrives as part of a tight-knit team—a self-motivated go-getter with the perfect storm of creativity and strategic thinking. We want you to grow with us, playing a pivotal part in our journey in reaching a wider audience while helping people live happier, healthier, more sustainable lives.
Do you have what it takes?
• Run iterative tests throughout the funnel, and use the results to craft data-driven strategy updates that lift key performance metrics
• Build a support team using a mix of in-house and outsourced support to execute strategy and build creative
• Optimise paid media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google, and other emerging touchpoints. Coordinating campaign planning, creative development, launch, optimisation and reporting against targets
• Work with creative and brand teams to create best-performing assets for multichannel implementation
• Support creating, launching and testing new as well as existing Google Search and Display campaigns
• Lead and develop A/B testing across different campaigns, including evaluation and recommendations as appropriate
• Track and optimise search and social campaigns towards main metrics including CTR, CPC, CPA and other KPIs
• Develop new, innovative, thought-leading ideas for user acquisition via other paid as well as organic channels and opportunities
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of autonomy, solid numerical as well as technical skills, creative problem solving, collaborative competencies. and leadership qualities. And, of course, have a passion for sustainability as well as wellbeing.
• 3+ years of Growth marketing experience, including expert-level knowledge in Facebook Ads and Google Search Ads: either in-house or at an agency (as long as there has been core focus on performance marketing)
• Well-versed in the full stack, but mostly in acquisition marketing and conversion-rate optimization -> the ’T’ Shape marketer
• Built and successfully managed marketing and creative teams in the past
• Solid understanding of slower burn marketing strategy like SEO.
• Deep knowledge of best practices for paid social media and paid search
• Data-driven and proficient in Google and Facebook Analytics and other data software
• Experience in producing thought-leading content ideas and campaign concepts
• Incredible attention to detail (we love sweating the smaller details)
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to write compelling, actionable ad copy
• A self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly and thriving in a demanding, result-oriented and fast-paced environment
• Experience working with creative teams (designers, photographers and videographers)