Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been growing fast in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Our values 💙
PayFit is successful not only because of our product but because of our culture. Today, we are more than 600 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values. It’s important to us that we:
👨👩👧👦 Care for each other
🌱 Always stay humble
🎯 Strive for excellence
💙 Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfilment in freedom & responsibility.
The Opportunity ⭐️
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Customer Success to join the PayFit UK team. Your mission in this role will be to provide an exceptional customer experience at all stages of the customer journey.
Reporting to the UK Country Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive customer satisfaction, improve the efficiency of our operations and coordinate cross-functionally to launch new products and services. Your role will also entail sharing the voice of the customer to drive the strategic direction of PayFit’s platform and market positioning.
You will be working to grow the Customer Success function but also managing the existing team.
This team currently consists of a Payroll Specialist, Customer Success Manager, Customer Care Manager and an Onboarding Associate.
What you’ll be doing 🤩 …
- Lead and develop the Customer Success team
- Grow the Customer Success team in line with the PayFit growth trajectory
- Provide a seamless post-sales onboarding experience for PayFit customers
- Build strategies to drive long-term customer satisfaction, defined by an outstanding NPS
- Drive continuous process improvements, and ensure that the customer’s experience is at the forefront of every decision that’s made
- Identify up- and cross-sell opportunities to increase existing MRR and avoid churn
We’d love to meet someone who 😍 …
- Has 4+ years demonstrated experience in building, coaching and developing a team
- Has experience in leading customer-facing organisations in SaaS and B2B environments
- Has the ability to think strategically and drive continued process improvements
- Has an analytical mindset
- Works well independently as well as cross functionally to drive a positive customer experience
- Builds relationships naturally, both with team members and customers.
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You are confident in presenting to the executive level
- Has enthusiasm for being challenged, and are intellectually curious
In return for this we will offer you 💜...
- The opportunity to ‘Work From Anywhere’ - use the office or any other location as your daily working environment (including internationally for up to 6 months of the year)
- The opportunity to visit and work from our PayFit offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona & Milan
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- We cover 50% of your travel to work costs
- We have fortnightly fruit packages delivered to your house (to help you get your 5 a day!)
- Weekly Deliveroo credit to spend on meals of your choice
- 25 days holiday per year
- A beautiful office in Farringdon with fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy
- Regular social events
- Screening call
- Call with UK Country Manager
- Call with relevant team members
- BBQ Test
- Background check to verify your identify, diploma and past professional experience in the context of your ISO270001 certification