Digital Marketing Executive (£20-25K)
Webtopia is a small, nimble agency - extremely specialised in D2C ecommerce advertising - that punches above our weight through process efficiencies, smart working and a deep understanding of Facebook, Google and Instagram advertising in our industry niche - to create big results, fast. We work with exciting, independent direct to consumer brands, many ethical and sustainable.
The role we are recruiting for is a Digital Marketing Executive for our growing team. We would like someone on an European time zone ideally with at least a 4 hour crossover with the UK time zone. Webtopia has a warm, friendly and fun culture supportive of family life and commitments.
You will be responsible for supporting the Campaign Manager’s delivery of our clients’ digital campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google - effectively and in a timely manner.
Training will be provided by the team as well as external training all of the latest techniques and skills required to become a successful Campaign Manager in future.
- Campaign set up, implementation, optimisation and reporting across relevant channels
- Monitor pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget
- Work with creative team and client to ensure campaign have pipeline of creative assets where required
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients.
- Work closely with the Senior Campaign Manager to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets
- Deliver insight led reports to clients providing strategic feedback and learnings from campaign activity
- Produce blog content and social media content
Why is Webtopia a great place to work?
- We have a great team of talented professionals who all work together to do the best for our clients
- We work remotely but like to keep in touch regularly to ensure we all feel like part of a team
- We have a relaxed, fun working environment which helps to keep everyone motivated!
- We are selective with our clients, as we want them to be a good fit and be great to work with.
- We are quite small but we like it that way. Our team all know each other and we know all our clients well - which is great for sharing ideas and expertise.
What we offer:
- A fantastic supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for development
- Competitive salary
What we need from you:
- A minimum of one years experience working in a similar role
- Good understanding of Facebook Ads channels and knowledge of media activation across all the digital funnels
- Experience in supporting digital campaigns from developing clear strategies and rationale, optimising for performance and reporting back on key learning
- Excellent awareness of the digital landscape with the ability to discuss a clear point of view on trends and opportunities for upcoming client campaigns
- Knowledge of the function and process of common e-commerce platforms
- Effective organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise projects and work well within a fast-paced environment
- Great with business systems such as Slack, Clickup, G-Suite
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive approach and ability to work unsupervised
We’re looking to hire the right person immediately. So if this sounds like a career opportunity that interests you, email your CV to email@example.com and if you meet our criteria you will be sent the next steps in our process.