Who we are
Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with almost £1.3B invested into campaigns and more than 1350 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London, with teams also across Portugal and Germany. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 4,000 of our own users.
We have created a working environment that allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals.
We’re looking for a talented lifecycle marketer to join our growing Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for developing nurture funnels for both our investor and business customers, with a focus on increasing engagement, generating more investment for fundraising businesses and ensuring that our customers return to Seedrs time and time again.
Each year Seedrs helps hundreds of businesses raise investment from their communities, providing all kinds of investors with an opportunity to invest in startups and high-growth private companies. To do this, we create vast amounts of content that seeks to educate and inform our customers, and helps investors make their first foray into venture capital and angel investing.
As we continue to grow, and our customer base becomes larger and more diverse, it’s important that we bring ever more structure to our customer communications, to ensure that every customer is set up for success throughout each stage of their journey with us - that is where the Lifecycle Marketing Associate comes in.
You’ll work closely with all teams at Seedrs; from supporting the Investment and Campaign Development teams in providing the right advice at the right time to fundraising entrepreneurs, to working alongside your colleagues in Marketing and Product to ensure that every investor knows what to expect when investing in some of the most exciting startups in Europe.
What you’ll do
- Develop lifecycle marketing funnels alongside the Marketing and Product teams
- Segment the Seedrs customer lifecycle into stages that can be utilised to increase engagement through onboarding, first action and retention.
- Work closely with Seedrs’ data team to identify opportunities and weaknesses within both the investor and business customer lifecycles.
- Conduct customer research and develop close relationships with Seedrs most active users.
- Work with the Portfolio team to develop an engagement strategy for businesses who have successfully raised funds on Seedrs.
- Become a close partner to the Seedrs business development team to understand how improvements can be made to the B2B acquisition strategy.
Who we’re looking for
- 2-3 years in customer marketing, preferably at another company that operates within fintech, marketplaces or ecommerce.
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of software like Salesforce and Mailchimp is a big plus.
- Previous experience in collaborating cross functionally with Product and Sales teams.
- Experience with planning and executing lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- 30 minute phone interview with our Internal Recruiter.
- 1 hour interview with our Marketing Manager.
- 1 hour interview in which you will present a task/presentation to our Marketing Manager and CCO.
- Culture interview held by the People Team.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Personal Wellness allowance.
- Individual Learning & Development budget.
- Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme & EAP service.
- Discounted Cushon ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Company offsites and Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!