Job Spec: Videographer
We are recruiting for an organised and creative Videographer with a passion for music to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content across our 3 day standing at Brighton Music conference. Our Videographer’s responsibilities will include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footage.
We require a high quality highlights video package filmed, edited and produced to professional broadcast standard.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
Successful applicants will receive:
3 day Brighton Music Conference pass/ Local travel expenses / Food & drink expenses / Personalised linkedin reference