We are a fast-growing team on a mission to reimagine the analytical workflow and make data accessible to all. Count is a collaborative data analysis platform built around notebooks. It gives data teams the perfect workflow for SQL analysis, letting them get more from their data and publish their results as beautiful, interactive data apps that allow faster, more informed decision-making.
We launched in beta earlier this year and we're now looking for talented individuals to help us shape the direction of all areas of the business. Come and build the future of analytics with us!
What you'll do
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to build our sales operation from the ground up and help establish Count as the leader in a new category of notebook-centric data tools.
This will take a combination of creativity, enthusiasm, and focused execution. As our first sales hire you'll have significant autonomy and ownership, able to build and execute your own strategies and influence the direction of other areas of the business as we develop our unique recipe for growth.
In particular, you'll be responsible for:
- Building a sales function for Count and helping us develop our go-to-market playbook
- Develop and test outbound strategies to reach our target customers
- Setting up a sales pipeline for both our inbound and outbound leads, owning the process from initial contact to close
- Work with and expand our current technology and implementation partners to find joint go-to-market opportunities and partnerships
This is a broad role that requires a blend of strategic thinking and hands-on execution. You'll be required to get your hands dirty from day one, building prospects and learning through experimentation. As we continue to grow, we will look to you to build our sales team and establish a winning operation and culture.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Live +/- 5 hours from London (Europe, Eastern US & Canada or South America)
- Have 4+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales or partnerships, ideally in the data analytics sector or a similar technical industry
- Have worked in a high growth B2B startup
- Have experience in outbound lead generation and/or account upselling
- Have experience growing and managing strategic partnerships
- Have an analytical mindset and excellent communication and organisational skills
- Are resourceful, hands-on, and enjoy working in fast-moving, scrappy environments where there can be a decent amount of ambiguity
- Are a team player with a hunger to grow and develop those around you
Our interview process will cover:
- An initial conversation so you can ask any questions you have about Count and we can learn more about your experience and interests
- A working session with our team, where we'll tackle a current commercial challenge to give both of us a sense of how we like to work
- A final meeting with our founders
The working session and final meeting will take place either virtually or in London, depending on where you're based.
Life at Count
Count is a fully remote company, but despite that, we're all pretty close. Our work is important to us, and we know we work best when we actively maintain a good work-life balance. The team is currently based all over the UK but we are looking for others to join us from anywhere in Europe or the eastern United States.
We're backed by some of Europe's best investors allowing us to offer a competitive employment package. Some of the benefits of working at Count include:
- Competitive salary + uncapped OTE, pension, and share options
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of holiday (plus public holidays)
- Private health care
- Generous parental leave
- An annual working from home allowance and personal development budget
- Quarterly meetups with the team to relax and brainstorm, each time in a different city
We're committed to building a diverse team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability, we want to hear from you.
If you're unsure whether to apply (or just want to ask a question) please just get in touch.