ABOUT THIS ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Growth, this role will be responsible for planning, developing, and launching brand marketing activities across our platforms and channels. This is an end-to-end role, from working on strategy and planning, to collaborating with creatives to bring ideas to life, to building an already vast influencer community, to drafting blog and email content, to reporting the results to the wider business. You are passionate about food and all things content and social, you will play an essential role in building our community.
We are seeking for an experienced creative marketing professional who has a strategic mindset and a strong skill set for project management and execution, with a key focus on growth and retention.
You will work closely with our in-house graphic designer, customer service team and external agencies to deliver best-in-class integrated campaigns across multiple channels and ensure Lions Prep is top of mind for consumers when it comes to meal prep delivery services.
You will be joining a highly motivated tight-knit team with big ambitions. Lions Prep is an exciting brand to work for with huge opportunities to progress. You will be motivated by this prospect; being able to shape the company from an early stage and play a crucial role for its growth and success. As we grow, we expect you to grow with us, developing a strong team, progressing your own skills and becoming a strong leader.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
Owning All-Things Related to the Lions Prep Brand:
- Responsible for everything related to the Lions Prep Brand; from the brand book and identity, tone of voice, to packaging designs
Organic Social Media Management:
- Own Lions Prep organic social channels and stay up to date with content calendar
- Work closely with our designer, photographer, and videographer by producing clear creative briefs and assist in shoot days
- Come up with amazing content ideas and briefs for different formats (Videos, animations, static single and carousel images) for different channels
Content Strategy & Creation:
- Own content strategy, creation and distribution and build a Lions Prep community; from copywriting and design of email campaigns, to writing briefs
- Create exciting and engaging content using a Test & Learn approach to be used in different channels including blogs, emails, ads, Youtube, TikTok, UGC/Testimonials.
- Distribute content creatively whether paid or organic; adhering to our Tone of Voice and technical SEO and ensuring we use the right keywords
PR, Partnership & Influencer Campaigns:
- Reach out to influencers and brand partners with the perfect pitch and win-win proposals to grow brand awareness and subscription base
- Plan, execute and report on campaigns’ performances and partnership collaboration from end-to-end, including creative briefs and key KPIs
- Lead influencer screening processes towards reach, engagement, and conversion goals
- Engage with influencers to drive conversion and conversations
Strategise, Planning & Reporting:
- Provide a weekly and monthly summary of KPIs (campaign performance, key stats, social data)
- Produce a monthly social report detailing engagement, key activities, follower growth, tests and other key results
- Plan and strategise for months ahead with key activities detailed in the marketing calendar
The ideal candidate will be a creative and organised marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment. He or she has/is
- 3 years + of marketing experience in an entrepreneurial environment. A track record of thriving in a high growth start-up or a DTC subscription business would be a huge plus
- A proactive self-starter with a growth mindset and a team player, and not being afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Outstanding campaign management ability across multiple channels in email marketing, community building, social media management, partnerships
- Experience working with marketing metrics (CPM, CPC, CPA, Open rate, Click through rate) with a data-driven and AB test approach
- Commercially astute and able to think big and strategically; always asking the right questions like Who/What/Where/When/Why and able to think and adapt quickly
- A great communicator with excellent verbal & writing skills
- Creative and love coming up with new ideas and can easily explain your rationale in a business sense
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude and able to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions and optimise campaign performance
- 28 paid holidays a year (including Bank Holidays)
- 50% staff discount on Lions Prep food
- Employer contributions to a pension plan
- Flexible work, casual dress code
- Monthly menu tasting, company socials and events and many more!
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Lions Prep is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees.