Job Description: Operations Executive
Based in our office in West London - W2 5EU, UK/EU driver’s license.
Minimum of 30 hrs per week, up to 40 – min.3 months turning into full time if successful. Will include some evening and weekend work for activations and events.
Who are we:
Duppy Share is truly a rum like no other. Launched in 2015, we believed that rum deserved better than the dusty old bottles and the cheap, sugary nautical-inspired ones. We felt that bats belonged in caves and pirates in story books.
We are now the #1 selling premium rum in the UK and for us that is just the beginning.
Up and rumming in 17 countries across the globe, we are desperate to do rum justice by sharing the spirit of the Caribbean wherever we go…
- Ordering Duppy Stock for sample send outs, events and general office use, based on requests from the team and ad hoc needs.
- Ordering office consumables, stationery and cleaning supplies
- Inventory management of our storage unit, merchandise, event stock, rum and mixers, packaging, photography kit
Samples and gifting
- Managing gifting requests and ensuring all orders are processed, delivered on time and any issues are resolved quickly. Ensuring that gifting requests are sent from the appropriate location based on where stock is held.
- Packaging and organising couriering of gifts and samples sent from office
- Last minute deliveries and drop offs to key clients
- Managing the gifting report and order issues report and ensuring all relevant orders are logged into these and fed into team KPI doc at the end of the month
- Supporting the events team in ordering and planning ahead of festivals and brand activations
- Attending brand events to support with bar service, sampling, set up and break down
- Managing our customer service queries, questions and responses on Duppy platforms e.g. Facebook, email, instagram
- Organising team activities and outings
- Buying team birthday, anniversary presents and cards