Mintago is a financial savings platform that helps employers and their employees save money. Our vision for this business is to help both businesses and their employees improve their financial health.
For people across the world, the Covid-19 pandemic has not only created a health crisis but also an economic collapse of a similar magnitude. We see people losing their jobs and livelihoods overnight. We also see almost everyone having some degree of personal worry about their financial situation because of how our jobs and the economy are so interconnected. As a socially conscious technology business, we want to make a positive impact on society.
What do we do?
Our business is based on the following:
- We upgrade employers to a more tax-efficient pension (which creates a budget for our product).
- We help employees plan for retirement and then help them save more in other areas of their life. It's a really big problem with 73% of UK businesses overpaying (mostly smaller businesses) and 49% of 22-29 year-olds not saving enough to live above the poverty line in retirement.
- We also work with specialist partners to create a financial platform that is based on serving individuals holistically and in an unconflicted way. We want our users to understand all the options and realistic ways to improve their financial wellbeing.
Why join Mintago?
We are a tech business but it’s really a people business. We care and are really excited about what we do for the world. We also look after each other. We have a great culture of working hard together while having fun. The founder and CEO, Chieu Cao, is also the co-founder of another successful business called Perkbox. We have a great team with the experience to make a big difference.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer.
The right candidate will be responsible for:-
- Work closely across the business to provide design support for product, sales and marketing activities
- Supporting the key channels such as emails, social media, Linkedin, Google and Facebook with the appropriate design assets.
- The output would be assets for the website, brochures, digital campaigns, social media, email templates and more.
The right candidate will have:-
- At least 2 years of experience and have a portfolio to share and discuss.
What you’ll get in return.
- Develop your sales experience and have a direct impact on a fast-growing business.
- Fast-paced sales environment where you can see your role and responsibilities grow
- You'll be part of a great team and a great culture, although remotely, but we have fun.