Disciple empowers brands and creators to build independent communities of true value. We are capitalising on the global trend for citizens, brands and creators to engage in single interest, passion communities alongside social media. This shift is being driven by the online world’s move from an attention economy to a passion economy.
Disciple enables businesses to join the passion economy and creators with passionate communities to build businesses. We do this by allowing our customers to create proprietary community networks that allow their customers, fans, followers to become members of the things in life they are passionate about.
Disciple is a platform for building and managing online, branded networks and communities. All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a social platform they define and they control.
Our Marketing team is doing an awesome job creating buzz around the platform. We now need two graduate SDRs to help manage the increased volume of leads.
You’d be the first person our customers speak to after visiting our website. You’d need to make a fantastic first impression and enjoy being the frontline of a great company with a groundbreaking product.
As the first point of contact for Disciple, you’d need to be the kind of inquisitive person who loves asking questions to understand if a customer is the right fit before passing them on to our sales closers. We have an amazing platform that can help a huge range of communities, but it won’t solve every problem. We want happy customers who expand their use of the product and stick with us for many years.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Qualifying Leads – We have a great marketing machine delivering a consistent flow of leads. You’d need to develop a 6th sense for filtering the leads with high potential from those that we can’t help.
- You’d help to schedule demos for our Community Specialists and Sales Executives.
- Hitting Targets – We believe in our mission, team and product. We’ve set ambitious but achievable goals that can be hit by working hard and smart. You’d be the kind of target-driven individual who loves overachieving.
- Developing Processes – We’re a young and fast-growing company; our way of working is not set in stone. You’d need to give us feedback about the best questions we should be asking customers to evaluate whether they’re a good match for the platform. We listen to our team and our customers and are quick to make decisions and changes.
- Outreach – raise awareness and generate interest for Disciple through phone calls, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers and partners.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Are hungry to learn, develop and constantly improve your skills
- Feel a natural sense of urgency to get things done
- Are excited by technological and societal innovation
- Are keen to learn about different businesses
- Are looking to grow into your role in a fun and exciting startup environment
People we’ll love have:
- 1st class or 2:1 degree and strong A-levels
- Excellent communication skills and a great telephone/email manner
- Any experience of Business Development, Sales, Marketing or Market Research would be advantageous
- Some experience in a SaaS (or similar) startup / scaleup
- A willingness to experiment, iterate, learn and do better next time
- Unmatched work ethic
- The drive to take responsibility of a target
What we can offer you:
- The 5* Glassdoor reviews kind of say it all!
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly competitions with prizes
- Monthly Company Activities
- Perkbox perks
- Beer fridge in the office
- Collaborative, transparent and hard working office culture
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers
- The benefit of real skillset coaching, and an 8 week on-boarding schedule
- Internal and external training
- The chance to conquer a new category of business!