The South London Club is a local discount membership card to help support local independent businesses whilst saving all who live, work and play in South London money. More than ever, we need to get behind our local businesses and support their recovery from the pandemic. Winners of the Lewisham Mayor Creative Digital Entrepreneur Award, we've grown our online audience to over 125,000 and growing. We have over 850+ local businesses offering our members discounts and over 7,000 paid members. We're looking for someone who is passionate about small local business & South London to join us!
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be tasked with creating new and nurturing current partnerships and relationships with public and private organisations. Growing our membership base and local small business partners. This role is a mix of business development and account management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree educated to at least Bachelor's level
- At least 3-5 years experience in a sales, marketing, account management and/or commercial partnerships role
- At least 2 years experience of managing commercial partnerships
- At least 1-2 years experience of managing sales/partnerships/account management staff
- Great people skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing in a public sector context or knowledge of sales and marketing in a public sector context
- A strategic mind, coupled with a willingness to roll up sleeves and get involved hands-on
- Comfortable with 'Tech' - you don't have to be a Tech Wizard but you must be able to demonstrate the use of commonly available software to develop efficient workflows
- Demonstrable ability to solve complex problems in a work environment
- Remuneration £25k-£32k + OTE
- Work from home and in the field.
- Being part of the South London Club team, you will also benefit from paid for meals at the best local businesses across South London with the team.
- Our offices are in South East London with easily accessible transport links.
Please send your CV and cover letter with why you think you're perfect for this role.