Beyonk is on a mission to make it easier to sell experiences online with our excellent booking systems and distribution through our partner network. For tours, activities, attractions and events, we make it simple to operate and grow your business.
We have a great team, we're growing fast welcoming thousands of customers a day to do great activities and we're now looking to expand our team with like-minded, energetic and driven people.
We work part remotely and partly in our office in London. We enjoy being part of a fast-paced and collaborative working environment. With an ever-expanding team, it’s a great time to join our business, to grow with it, and with the opportunity to step up to a future leadership team role.
- Work on a varied range of design jobs across the entire business, including branding, marketing assets and most importantly, improving the user interface and user experience of our software to use design to help sell our products
- Create a full brand refresh covering all our assets, and a new website design
- Work closely with marketing to ensure design optimise conversion rates
- Watch users engage with our software and optimise their experience
- Work closely with the product owner and tech team to ensure designs match briefs whilst minimise build complexity
- Create assets for Beyonk’s marketing campaigns, case studies
- Review the impact of design on conversions and user experience and continue to optimise along with the marketing team and product owner
- Responsive Design
- Illustrator/Inkscape and/or Photoshop/Gimp
- Video editing software is a bonus
What we're looking for:
- Ideally based in London, with the option to work a couple of days a week in our office in London
- A keen collaborator who likes working in a team, holding all members accountable with attention to detail
- Ability to mock up website designs and marketing assets is a must. Ability to edit videos is a bonus.
- Need at least 2 years prior experience of design work across software, websites and marketing assets. Able to showcase previous work.
- Join the early stages of an exciting business and develop your career as we experience rapid growth
- Get involved in a wide variety of roles whilst interacting with all areas of the business
- Some opportunities to travel across the UK to see clients or team members in Manchester and London
- A huge opportunity to learn from a talented team
- Opportunity to benefit from the Employee Share Scheme
- Beyonk is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Beyonk for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or where you want to go. Our platform is for everyone. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will build the most optimal product.