Beyonk is on a mission to make it easier to sell experiences online with our excellent booking systems and distribution through our partner network. For tours, activities, attractions and events, we make it simple to operate and grow your business.
We have a great team, we're growing fast welcoming thousands of customers a day to do great activities and we're now looking to expand our team with like-minded, energetic and driven people.
We work part remotely and partly in our office in London. We enjoy being part of a fast-paced and collaborative working environment. With an ever-expanding team, it’s a great time to join our business, to grow with it, and with the opportunity to step up to a future leadership team role.
- Work closely with the CEO and CTO to understand strategic product priorities
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined user stories.
- Prioritise the product backlog and roadmap with tactical feature suggestions, prioritising bugs and tech debt
- Focus on maximising our ROI from our development efforts
- Drive discipline in the team to ensure forecasts are in place, tracked upon, and constantly improved
- Conduct industry analysis to understand how the Beyonk product compares and ensure Beyonk sets itself apart
- Investigate different integration partners, create a business case, present to CEO and CTO and set up business relationships to manage integrations
- Communicate new features to the team through demos, and to clients through release notes
- Work with Operations and Customer Success to understand customer usage, frequent requests and quick wins
- Conduct interviews with customers to better understand how Beyonk can add value
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
What we're looking for:
- Ideally based in London, with the option to work a couple of days a week in our office in London
- Driven, motivated and entrepreneurial - we'll give you the job scope, systems, and briefs to set you up for success, but we want people who can take initiative, be self-driven and self-motivated
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset, with at least 2 years prior experience in a product owner role
- Join the early stages of an exciting business and develop your career as we experience rapid growth
- Get involved in a wide variety of roles whilst interacting with all areas of the business
- Some opportunities to travel across the UK to see clients or team members in Manchester and London
- A huge opportunity to learn from a talented team
- Opportunity to benefit from the Employee Share Scheme
- Beyonk is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Beyonk for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or where you want to go. Our platform is for everyone. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will build the most optimal product.
Interested? Get in contact, we’d love to chat.