Community Success Manager at gigl
‘gigl’ is the video-first mobile job platform making a huge impact among Gen Z job seekers and forward thinking employers. We’re looking for a Community Success Manager to help deliver an amazing experience to our growing user base.
As the first point of contact for our job seeker community, you’ll be the driving force behind their gigl experience, going above and beyond to assist them in their search for work.
Working closely with our Head of Engagement, you’ll be responsible for interacting with users on a day-to-day basis, listening to their feedback and assisting them along their gigl journey.
You can expect to:
- Be the first point of contact for our job seeking users - or ‘giglers’ as we call them
- Communicate directly with the real people using gigl to search for work, going the extra mile to make their experience as fast, friendly and fun as it can be
- Oversee gigl’s social media accounts, responding to messages and posting regularly to promote the latest job opportunities, helping new users discover the app for the first time
- Craft and send emails to our 30,000+ gigler mailing list, making them aware of the latest roles and new in-app features as they roll out
- Respond to App Store and Play Store reviews, positive or negative, ensuring our users’ feedback is taken on board and issues with the app are quickly resolved
- Run focus groups to uncover fresh ideas and perspectives from our user base. These insights will be vital in enabling us to build the job platform people really want
- Be given the opportunity to thrive in your role, taking on more responsibility and growing with the company!
You should join us if:
- You’re excited to provide a friendly, personable service, helping our users at every opportunity
- The idea of working in a fast-growing tech startup pushes your buttons
- You’re highly organised and can manage an ever evolving to-do list
- You’re a team player. There may be times we need ‘all hands on deck’ to achieve certain goals
- You have a strong understanding of the Gen Z audience
You shouldn’t join us if:
- You’re not a fan of fast-paced working environments (it’s not as scary as it sounds, we all support each other!)
- You’re looking for a typical 9-5 job. We’ll be able to help you find one of these though!
What is gigl?
gigl is a free-to-use job app that connects job seekers with great employers through 60-second videos! gigl was born out of the desire to bring recruitment into the 21st century. We wanted to make it simpler for companies and candidates to connect with one another, in a way that's truly engaging for everyone involved. With over 30,000 organic users on gigl to-date, our focus is now on scaling the platform to help job seekers from across the country to connect with the great employers that are local to them.
The team has significant industry and technological expertise and having closed our seed round, with a solid runway, we are looking for a Community Success Manager to help elevate our service to the next level!
- We’re building a platform that really makes a difference in people’s lives. To see people find employment through the work we do is truly rewarding.
- The next 18 months of our journey will be transformative. We’re looking for people who are ready to grow and improve with the company.
- We offer a competitive salary. It’s important to us that we take care of the people working to make gigl as good as it can be.
- As we expand, we’re putting quality over quantity. You’ll be joining a team of A Players across the board.
- We’re always open to new ideas. If you’re a creative person, you’ll fit right in!
- Team spirit is really important to us. We organise team socials and training days to help strengthen this. Don’t worry though, forced fun is not our style!
Where will you work?
Our core team is based in London, so we’d love for you to come and work with us here. Having recently closed our seed funding round, we’ll be moving into central London offices over the coming weeks!
Sounds exciting, right?
We certainly think so! If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your application and our team will be in touch to discuss the next steps.