Central London and flexible working.
Are you interested in learning about what it takes to grow a business?
Do you have an itch to start your own business, or have already been a founder and want the opportunity to learn from some of the UK’s most successful founders every day.
We are looking for someone who loves getting stuck in, rolling up their sleeves and learning as you go.
You will work closely with our CEO, who has scaled a business to exit themselves, to experiment, optimise and push our current thinking every day to impact directly on the growth of our business.
Because the role is new, there is no rule book, so you get to shape obsessively the detail of our approach to member acquisition to have a transformational impact on the business.
Sound interesting to you?
Are you our Growth Lead?
You may not be an expert in any one area, but like us you want to learn fast and test new ideas every day to find what works. People will describe you as naturally curious, an exceptional all-rounder and a quick learner.
Your strengths will include data-led thinking, process orientation, using technology to optimise anything and everything and attention to detail.
What’s really important to us is a person who:
- can take responsibility for growth;
- has an entrepreneurial drive;
- is focused on a single north star metric and isn’t shy to cut away activities that don’t influence it;
- has the creativity to figure out unique ways of driving growth;
- is disciplined to follow a growth hacking process of prioritizing ideas;
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- you’re a team player with a "no task is too small" attitude;
- will thrive in an environment of continual testing/experimentation.
Bonus points if you have:
- shown entrepreneurial drive as a teenager making extra money through your own initiative
- been close to or involved in a business when growing up
- a CV that shows as much interest in extracurricular stuff as the traditional education system
- have had plenty of failures, learned from them and bounced back
- be seen as the problem solver, the doer amongst family and friends
Above all, you’re looking for something different! You seek a culture that is fast-paced, purposeful and committed to trusting talent to deliver. Those who seek a standard day-to-day, need not apply!
Apply because you want to:
- Put big wins on your CV
- Learn from some of the best founders in the UK
- Level up your skills in a fast-growing business
- Join a mission-led business
- Learn and grow every day
Salary and perks
- Flexible working: mix of working at home and in our central London office
- Workplace pension and cash plan healthcare
- 25 days paid holiday
- £500 personally controlled budget for your own learning and development
- £250 budget to set yourself up for working at home
- A workplace committed to a better world (B Corp certification pending)
The Supper Club is a membership community of inspirational founders and CEOs of high growth businesses.
Growing a business can be a lonely and challenging pursuit, so members join the Club to access the knowledge, expertise and support of their peers.
The role will join the business at an exciting time. We are using technology to evolve the way we connect founders together to develop themselves and their business. This gives us a real platform to accelerate our growth internationally. We are a small but growing team and this provides amazing development opportunities for all involved.
We are also building into what we do a greater focus on better business growth and the start point for us and a large proportion of our members is achieving B Corp status in early 2022.
We have an office in Central London but won’t be working there every day in the future. We work flexibly with a focus on the team getting together regularly to discuss progress, share ideas, discuss new projects and spend time together socially.
You will need to be UK based and eligible to work in the country.
We’re striving to build a diverse team and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We believe that unique differences are what makes a strong team and are actively committed to building an inclusive work environment.
If you’re unsure please apply!