If the idea of inspiring millions of people to live more fulfilling lives by helping them explore their subconscious minds deeply excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
After launching our app this year we have organically attracted over 400,000 users as well as the attention of major press from Forbes to Vice to The Times. Seeing the huge positive impact of our product and with seed-stage financing in place, we are seeking a passionate, eclectic, and inspired team who will work alongside our Founders Jay and Tom (and Creative Director Rosamund Pike!) to take our vision and the technology that supports it to the next level.
- Experience of native Android Java development (could be from an internship, a placement, University or even creating apps in your spare time!)
- A strong desire to learn and grow as an Android developer to become a fundamental part of a rapidly growing startup
- A genuine passion for inspiring millions of people to live more fulfilling lives
What the job involves:
- You will be helping us to create the second generation Android Lumenate app, supported by our technical co-founder (Jay) and design lead
- Get stuck in and solve exciting problems: developing new features, optimising existing code and helping to guide app strategy
- We genuinely care about you growing and developing: personal growth is at the heart of our product, you will be exposed to all aspects of a startup and you will be given responsibility for writing + shipping code that will positively impact 100,000s of people!
- Inspiration Quest - we take building an inspired team seriously, that’s why every year we will fund you to go on a trip designed around finding inspiration. Whether you want to go on a one week silent meditation retreat, hike through the mountains or learn something new, we’ll make it happen!
- Rapidly growing vision led business (with large development plans, looking to grow the team to 15-20 people over the next 12 months)
- Flexibility of work hours and holidays - If you need a break, take it! We care about what you deliver, not how
- Competitive remuneration through salary and equity
- 28 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
If you are interested in applying please send through your CV, a cover letter and a link to previous work (e.g. apps you’ve worked on or a Github repository)!