Technology, academia and venture capital have collided to create enormous value in the last 50 years. But many people and problems have been left behind.
We are aiming to solve this.
Our first product makes launching investment syndicates cheaper and easier than ever before, empowering individuals and communities globally to build and invest in things they believe in.
We founded Odin in September 2020 and recently closed a pre-seed round with Operator Exchange, Haatch Ventures, and angels like Kirsten Connell (VP Octopus Ventures, ex-GM Seedcamp), Björn Wagner (co-founder of Parity and Polkadot), Sarah Drinkwater (Atomico Angel), Matt Penneycard (co-founder of Ada Ventures), Jimmy Furland (exited founder, early investor in Bitpay and Kraken), and many more amazing founders, operators and VC's (as angels) from the European venture ecosystem and further afield.
Let's give everyone a stake in the future.
- We are hiring for multiple engineering roles.
- These are some of our first, key hires. You will have a significant impact on the company, our products, culture and trajectory.
- Contribute across the full stack to build whatever is needed to deliver the best user experience. You don't need to have previous experience as a full-stack developer, as long as you're willing to learn, and have the ability to pick things up quickly.
- Write code that's DRY, readable and robust.
- Curious, fast learner, open-minded, helpful.
- 2+ years in a similar role in a commercial environment.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with and mentoring junior developers.
- Beneficial: Experience using Node.js or Elixir, GraphQL, AWS, React, Solidity.
- Work from home We've been remote from day one. We prefer people within a one-hour time difference from London.
- Flexible hours We care about results, and treat you like an adult.
- Generous options package You need skin in the game!
- Transparency and radical candor We value honest feedback delivered with kindness. If you think something is wrong or could be done better, speak up.
- Ownership Every team member holds sole responsibility for specific areas of the business.
- Kindness Be good to each other. No dickheads allowed! This goes for customers too.
- Autonomy We aren't here to order each other around, we are here to cooperate and get things done. As long as the work is delivered on time, we don't care when or how you do it.
- Commitment Work hard, get sht done.*
- Trust We trust you and back you to make decisions. If you mess things up, don't worry, this is part of the process.
- Have fun!
- £45k - £70k depending on experience.
- Generous options package.
- Email us to apply. We will send you an application form if we need more info.
- Introductory call with one of the co-founders.
- 2nd call with a small test.
- Paid task (one day or one week, depending on your availability).
- Call with the other co-founder.