Head of Sale for High Growth Startup in cybersecurity with a stellar team
About AppSec Phoenix:
2-5% shares, referral fees, first 10 client bonus fees, annual bonus shares, plus compensation (salary) and YoY raise based on performance (shares & salary)
AppSec Phoenix is a cybersecurity start-up that is working on an exciting new product and looking for a Head of Sales with progression to senior position and growth of the team to help grow the sales activities. You will be working on our new product Appsec Phoenix that is disrupting the world of vulnerability management and application security and cloud security. We are looking for a candidate who wants to work in a very dynamic and flexible way, can self-manage, and has start-up or cybersecurity experience ideally on SaaS products.
We are looking for a co-founder with experience in the cyber, commercial sector to join our team as head of Sale. We have launched our second version of the product, completed two rounds of founding and undergoing our next round. Our focus now is to effectively scale the marketing and sales engine with an objective to monetise our product and secure investment funding.
AppSec Phoenix helps CIO/CTO/CISO and developers talk the same language when it comes to vulnerability management. The AppSec Phoenix platform enables a clear view on vulnerabilities and contextualization of those in applications with enriched information like cost of the application and risk in relation to the importance level of the application. The platform is extending its data source and applying data science to enable inference and suggestions for clients.
- Worked in a start-up/has evaluated start-up
- Strong commercial background
- Go-Getter, one person that does not accept no for an answer
- Flexibility and will to get involved in price definition and organization
- Experience in cybersecurity and SaaS product
- Ability to demonstrate the USP of the product and wow the clients
- Ability to produce presentations
We don’t work in the traditional way. Fully remote, fully distributed, fully around you. We are delivery based and working around your life rather than the other way around.
Product Page: https://appsecphoenix.com/
Product short pitch: https://youtu.be/KGEZOmdOZ94
Long Demo with USP & Pitch: https://youtu.be/3f2c_TVQzVQ
Short Demo: https://youtu.be/VIoMQqBaKQY
Onboarding & KB: https://youtu.be/DqBIeV8id6Y
Our ideal candidate would be
- Someone with significant experience in commercial, with a go-getter attitude and with the ability to sell a product highlighting the key aspect to busy executive
- Driven and passionate, understanding the commitment needed for an early start-up
- A Professional able to manage a team of Juniors and direct research and outreach
- A professional with a will to grow and develop
- Willing to take on challenges and show initiative.
Key Head of Sale Tasks
- The Analysis of activity within the company’s industry to develop the best and most effective business plans and establish realistic and meaningful KPIs.
- Provide financial and revenue support to the rest of the company’s team of executives.
- Be direct sales and create a sales team while being heavily involved in the motivation, drive and development of new talent within the organisation.
- Implementing and maintain sales processes designed to achieve specific sales objectives.
- Ability to deal with marketing and be independent and develop slides, marketing material and drive social media engagement
The responsibilities are:
- Maintain a pipeline of clients
- Deliver sales and achieve sales objective
- Maintain a pipeline and CRM
- Interacting with the CEO, CFO for financial forecast and financial models
- Prepares sales segments of the pitch deck
- Developing KPIs and OKr
- Tracking and monitoring sales performance
- Identifying and recommending changes to the business model and operating model
- Contributing to found raising campaign, pitch and bruises plan work
- Provide objective evaluation and review of commercial strategies to drive the future direction
What we're offering:
We are offering a negotiable equity split (with vesting interest) generous commercial incentives and aggressive incentives for the first 10 clients. We are also offering base salaries subject to founding and capital raise/grant. We expect a minimum commitment for part-time with a focus on success factors and with commitment growing bigger with raise in equity and salary.
You will be joining at the early stages of growth and opportunity to scale, with the opportunity to shape the vision of the company from the beginning. You will be rewarded for initiative and allow you to carve out your own role in the company.
If this sounds interesting, send us a message with your CV. We would love to hear from you.
We are currently expanding our executive team and we are looking for an exceptional sales executive with the ability to sell and grow a team of juniors into more seniors across countries. This is a unique opportunity to join a small interdisciplinary team with a passion for making developer life easier when it comes to cybersecurity. Combining strategy, execution and management, the Chief Commercial officer will deliver sales and organically grow a team with an objective-oriented approach, and work with the business to drive new ideas and keep the cost of development at a minimum as well as size the stories.
This role is a board role and will be involved in key strategic decisions
You may not tick all the boxes, we don’t expect anyone to be perfect but we are looking for attitude, go-getting initiative and independence.
Applications through agencies will not be taken into account.
Application form 3rd party will not be taken into account this is a direct hire.