Doddle started out as a consumer-facing logistics company but has quickly evolved to become one of the leading players in B2B retail technology.
Our client list now comprises over 600 retailers, including some of the world’s top brands such as Amazon, M&S, JD Sports Group, Walmart, USPS, and Nike. We’ve also recently launched technology partnerships with the largest national postal carriers across the globe, whose combined parcel volumes are in the billions.
We’re a team of about 80 people across the US, UK, Australia, and Japan, and are rapidly growing. We hail from many different backgrounds and cultures, but we’re all singularly focused on making retail better for businesses, consumers, and the planet.
About The Role
Doddle is looking for a passionate content marketer to join the Marketing team, focusing on helping us create compelling content for our global audience of parcel carriers and posts. This position will be responsible for development and management of marketing content.
You’ll work on projects including product collateral, blogs, long-form stories, videos, infographics as well as support the creation of awards submissions and event talks. The role will be also partly focused on building out our tech credentials. You will create smart, compelling content in the Doddle voice to educate our audience and inspire them to engage further.
We’re looking for a candidate with experience in B2B marketing with special attention given to candidates with a strong background in creating tech-related content for enterprise software or eCommerce industries. If you’ve got experience creating content across multiple platforms and formats, are a natural storyteller, and have the knack for communicating clear, concise, and compelling messages, we’d love to talk with you. Business-level fluency in another European language is strongly desired. This position is ideally based in London, but we would consider remote working.
- Plan, write and edit a broad variety of marketing content, including personalised account-based marketing content as well as thought leadership and media partnership articles.
- Guide content creation and recycling processes, providing clear, objective opinions while working collaboratively. Equally comfortable creating content from scratch; helping to bring ideas and thought leadership from others to life; and reworking existing materials into new formats.
- Analyse and report on content performance as we promote it in marketing campaigns; and using this data to continually refine and improve our work.
- Connect deeply with audiences about trends and issues they care about in their roles and industries, helping to motivate, educate, and inform.
- Work with the product team to bring to life our propositions in a compelling and coherent way.
- 3-4 years experience in content marketing, PR, or writing, including enterprise software or related B2B tech communications.
- A natural ability to take complex tech concepts and translate them into digestible, customer-facing content for a variety of audiences.
- Strong ability to guide the content creation process from ideation through execution, in collaboration with sales/product/technology teams as required. You understand how to find the balance between audience needs and the viewpoint that the company wants to convey.
- Editing skills, including the ability to turn conversations and rough ideas into compelling stories; and the ability to repurpose existing content into new forms or for different audiences.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, demonstrating passion around finding the best way to tell every story.
- Work well under pressure, juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- A creative thinker who’s always looking for the most engaging way of telling people about our brand.
- Can share recent examples showing your experience.
We offer all of our team a competitive salary and a range of generous benefits, including private medical cover, additional leave for your birthday and volunteer days. What’s more, we have an open attitude to agile working and you can expect a warm welcome into a friendly, vibrant team of professionals.
At Doddle we believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognize that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on the applicant’s experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.