Join Bright Network Technology Academy as our…
Introducing Bright Network
Bright Network exists to connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. We partner with 250+ of the world’s leading employers (including the likes of Amazon, Google & Goldman Sachs) and support 400,000+ graduates as they move into the world of work. We’ve raised £8M+ of venture capital and use proprietary data and technology to deliver superior hiring outcomes for our members and client partners.
Launched in January 2021, Bright Network Technology Academy supports the next generation to become the technology leaders of the future. By developing thousands of graduates, it aims to solve the UK technology skills shortage and provide upskilled and diverse entry level talent to leading employers. From day one, our graduate consultants provide a flexible and impactful addition to companies that are passionate about supporting social mobility, building a diverse workforce and onboarding best in class talent.
More about the opportunity
As the first full-time marketing hire for Bright Network Technology Academy, you will have the opportunity to define, implement and drive marketing efforts, while being fully supported by the wider B2B marketing team at Bright Network.
This role is ideal for a self-starter, who can work autonomously with the confidence to call upon the wider team for support and resource when needed. You’ll enjoy the hands-on reality of a start-up, trying-and-testing ideas and pursuing ambitious but attainable targets. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground and grow with a market-tested project.
Specifically, you will:
- Immerse yourself in the Bright Network Technology Academy offering
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns
- Take marketing ownership of the Technology Academy brand, ensuring that guidelines are adhered to and consistent output across channels
- Manage the Technology Academy’s social media accounts and other channels, such as newsletters
- Create a range of resources, from videos and blogs to brochures and reports
- Research and analyse data to better understand target audience
- In partnership with wider team and Commercial Director, define what success looks like for each cohort of students and corporate partners, and develop a marketing strategy in line with these targets
- Closely monitor campaign performance to optimise and evolve
- Work with freelancers and agencies where appropriate
- Collaborate with the Technology Academy team, especially the community managers to build out compelling stories, resources and case studies
- Work with the B2B Marketing team to develop ideas and execute activity.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re an experienced B2B Marketer with the desire to take ownership & leadership of an exciting new product
- Have worked in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
- Part creative, part data-driven
- Passionate about education, digital skills
- Looking to grow a scale up with huge potential in a supportive environment
- Some tech or software development understanding - desirable
We can offer you
- A high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!).
- Unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working.
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays.
- Regular team socials and the annual full team off-site.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Share options after one year’s service.
- Salary : Competitive
- Start Date : ASAP
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (although we’re currently working remotely)
Application & interview process
- Initial screening call : 20-30 minute Zoom call with our People Team
- 1st round : 45-60 minute interview with our B2B Marketing Manager
- 2nd round : 60 minute panel interview + task
- Final round : Virtual coffee / chat with our CEO
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!