OpenTeam is a virtual office platform that makes remote working as interactive, engaging and collaborative as being together in person.
We believe the way we work has changed forever and that the future will be a hybrid workforce. We are building a platform that powers this new workforce and how they interact and work together.
We are currently in private Beta with a waiting list of thousands of users and are ready to take the next steps to refine and scale our product into a market leader. The founders have an established track record of successful exits and having recently completed our first round of funding we are now looking for the very best individuals with proven experience to join the team and take OpenTeam to the next level.
You are a naturally inquisitive, creative thinker, communicator, data lover and problem solver. We believe that product led growth is the way to achieve huge success and we are looking for an adventurous mind to work with the founders to achieve OpenTeams ambitious growth plans in the next 18 months.
About the role:
Working with the founders you will:
- Help shape and execute the vision and strategy of OpenTeam's marketing initiatives to accelerate business growth
- Execute marketing campaigns to drive growth & retention
- Think big and always be researching new and exciting growth opportunities
- Use data and analytics to plan and execute full-funnel experiments and conversion tests
- Translate business goals into campaigns through email, content, social media and more
It would be excellent if you have:
2+ years experience in a marketing role growing a community and some experience with:
- Web analytics and funnel optimization (GA, Mixpanel etc.)
- Referal campaigns
- Email marketing & CRM
- Creating content for marketing & social media
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- The opportunity to work directly with experienced founders on a product that will positively change the way millions of people work around the world
- Autonomy to own this role and develop your career
- Being one of the first employees in an exciting early-stage startup
- Fast-paced learning through direct hands-on experience
- Flexible working environment
- Pension plan
- 25 days holiday per year (not including bank holidays)