Content & Community Manager Job Description
Are you a natural when it comes to content creation? And are you curious about what joining a remote fast-paced startup is all about? Here at NaviSavi (navisaviapp.com) you will be part of a small performance-driven marketing team that’s re-envisioning the travel discovery and planning experience.
As a content manager, you’ll play a key role in defining what the world thinks about NaviSavi. Reporting to the Founder and Head Marketing, you’ll create material for social media, emails, website, and other digital channels to reach, engage and retain digital nomads and young travelers around the world. As we go live across multiple platforms, you’ll make sure our voice and points of view are consistent, relevant and engaging.
- Own the content creation, set up, and reporting for all brand touch points (emails, app store descriptions, social media platforms, and website).
- Become the in-house customer journey expert by setting up emails to convert leads into active users, and light users into super users.
- Manage NaviSavi’s social media platforms to increase followers and engagement. This means you’ll come up with the ideas or select the videos to post, you’ll write the captions to fit the posts, schedule the posts, and engage with the multiple audiences on a daily basis.
- On an occasional basis, you’ll have to do some design work in Canva following existing templates.
- Collaborate with the demand generation manager and other team members on an ongoing basis to bring strategic partnerships to life.
- First and foremost, you’re a jack of all trades and you derive passion from owning the development of a brand and marketing channels.
- You have 1-2 years of proven success in building engaged online communities across multiple social platforms. We would love to see an example of this (even if it’s about your personal brand).
- You have strong copywriting skills with the ability to adapt to different formats and channels.
- Even if you’re not a designer, you’re willing to learn how to use Canva to bring your ideas to life.
- You believe in the intersection of data and customer insights as a path to building a robust and effective online presence.
- You have a natural inclination for excellence and a reputation for being extremely detail oriented.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart and thrive in ambiguity. Your aha moments happen when you put all your skills to work to solve problems!
- Experience with social media management and/or email marketing is a plus.
- You’re (or were) a frequent traveler, digital nomad, or an Instatravel scroller.