90POE is a company with a goal to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimisation and so much more.
To profoundly advance the safety, efficiency and reliability of the shipping industry through the
application of digital technologies.
90PoE is a growing start-up, championing real change in the shipping industry.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
At nearly 4 years old we are proud of our Platform, its design, UX and how it will positively impact our customers.
As the product designer, you will be responsible for creating a delightful experience for the end users of our B2B platform.
You’ll be working closely with product and engineering teams from ideation to delivery
It would be great if:
- You have an intuitive design sense. You trust your gut and can provide rapid solutions in an environment where user research isn’t always available.
- You’re a storyteller. You’re able to build the narrative for the user and enable stakeholders and
- developers to develop an empathy for the user.
- You see the big picture. You create a cohesive and consistent experience across a platform of diverse offerings.
- You appreciate the constraints that require iterating towards the ideal design in a lean and agile environment.
- As a prototyper, you start in low fidelity and finish in high fidelity, to convey your designs to product and engineering team members at the right level every step of the way.
- You’re a natural collaborator. You iterate quickly with your product and engineering teams to design and deliver high-quality experiences that ship quickly.
- You have experience in working effectively with data engineers, software engineers, and Product Managers, and having experience in being able to visualise vast amounts of data in a concise, intuitive way.
- As a product designer of web and mobile applications, your résumé and portfolio speak for themselves.
- We offer a competitive financial package which includes a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, employee referral scheme, and a contributory pension
- We have a positive attitude to flexible working, a competitive annual holiday allowance, supportive family policies, and discounted gym membership
- We have a culture of which we are proud, a highly skilled and diverse workforce as well as impressive offices in central London and Kiev
For more information about 90POE check out our website https://openocean.studio/
Or our company video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ89Ps0VB_M