An experienced Senior Investment Manager is required in an early stage cross-border crowdfunding platform based in Mayfair, London. The role will progress to Chief Investment Officer on successfully achieving KPIs.
About the Company:
CrowdInvest, headquartered in London, is a cross-border crowdfunding platform which enables investors to invest seamlessly in high-growth start-ups, initially in India and ultimately in other emerging markets. The platform provides the security of a regulated platform for its investors to invest in global start-ups which will be vetted and curated by the investment committee. Its co-founders and management have a proven track record over several decades in identifying, backing, and exiting from multiple start-ups. Crowd Investments Limited is promoted and backed by the Mayfair, London based Red Ribbon Asset Management (www.redribbon.co).
The Senior Investment Manager will lead all the investment focused activities on the CrowdInvest platform. They will also assist the senior management in successful development and launch of CrowdInvest products and services.
- Lead the investor relations team to build CrowdInvest investors syndicate using Hubspot CRM and personal one-on-one interactions with investors, solving any incoming queries efficiently
- Identify and implement appropriate investment strategies for promoting start-up investment deals from emerging markets such as India to the investor base in the UK
- The candidate will be part of the investment committee for screening and shortlisting investment deals. They will also assist the India team in the setting up due-diligence process and review deals on a constant basis.
- Manage the investment process from campaign review, to deal execution and to post-investment management
- Ensuring the company is compliant with FCA regulations and coordinating with the regulatory Principle entity on a regular basis
- Coordinate and work with the marketing team to promote investment opportunities with the investors community
- Assist Product & Design team in implementing the ESG investments metrics for platform campaign page
- Managing post investment queries from start up investors
- Work with the senior management on cross departmental activities
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in crowdfunding or start-up investments as part of operations, investment or investor relations team
- Experience working with a start-up, crowdfunding platform, venture capital fund, Incubation & Accelerator or Angel investment networks
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem solver and self-starter
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Experience working in regulated environments or marketplaces (good to have but not required)
- Experience in ESG investments (good to have but not required)
- Experience with Hubspot CRM (good to have but not required)
- A Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Economics or other related streams from a UK University
- Right to work in the UK
- CII Level 4 qualification. If not already qualified, is willing to enroll for the same
Salary And Benefits
- Base Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
- 25 days annual leave
- Individual Learning & Development budget
- Private Health Insurance
- Professional development
- Free Lunch and learning sessions at office
- Pension package
- Company offsites and Team socials
- Great office in Mayfair with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!