Growth Marketing Lead
We are searching for a talented Growth Marketing leader to join our early-stage team. Reporting to the Founder, the Growth Marketing Lead will be responsible for developing an outbound and inbound funnel strategy, and managing agencies and contractors to deliver on this vision. The Growth Marketing Lead will be highly process-driven and have a track record of delivering strong traction with a B2B audience in an early-stage startup. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to work on a flexible basis, with a highly collaborative and vision-oriented team.
- By analysing the existing funnel, researching the broader market opportunity, and leaning on professional experience, develop a well-thought-through strategy to help drive B2B growth using inbound and outbound channels.
- Make decisions about contractors, agencies, and hands-on work, in order to execute this strategy.
- Set up a data-rich environment to drive a culture of testing and learning, feeding back findings to the wider business team. 8 As knowledge of the audience deepens, develop creative campaigns to respond to user needs and wants, placing the company as the clear option in this market.
- Set goals, deliverables and closely manage the distributed team in order to drive growth.
Skills and Background
- As the Growth Marketing Lead, you will have experience of working in an early-stage startup, developing a strategy and funnel for a UK B2B audience.
- You will have a track record of selecting the right agencies to work with and managing successful delivery.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a flexible manner before, and understand how to ruthlessly prioritise alongside your other commitments.
- As the Growth Marketing Lead you will have a strong data, process and analytical skill-set, as well as a naturally strategic mind.
- Although this is an entirely hands-on role, you do not just develop strategies but execute on deliverables.
- You will need the right to work in the UK or a UK passport.
- We meet in London twice per week but you will also have access to lots of lovely London and UK-wide offices should you wish to work in one.