Tassomai has established itself as an edtech tool able to transform teaching and learning across the United Kingdom and beyond. Its essential power is to be able to identify where students need more support and direct them (along with their teachers and parents) to practice and resources that can help.
We have an established brand and reputation as an evidenced, impactful learning tool. Next year we will focus on retaining a loyal customer base in our best-using schools and build on our reputation as we reach a bigger audience of subscribing parents and families.
We will work to demonstrate those aspects of Tassomai that separate us from the alternatives: personalisation, evidence of impact, expertise in the exam system, quality of pedagogy and content and more. We will develop our resources and services in order to offer value to customers, reflecting what makes Tassomai special and marking us out as true education innovators.
What’s the Challenge?
As an evidence based EdTech company, we have a lot to tell the world about. Working with the Head of Marketing, using your specialist marketing knowledge and excellent writing skills, you will put your experience to work deploying the best strategies to use to communicate our message.
You will be keen to take on all kinds of marketing work, from blog writing, social media and digital, running ad campaigns and using your creativity to find new ways of getting our message out.
Below are listed some areas of marketing, some of which you will be an expert in. We do not expect you to have full knowledge of all of these areas, rather some specialist knowledge in some. These skills will complement our current Marketing team and will give you the opportunity to grow into areas of marketing you are less familiar with.
We are looking for someone that is adaptable, organised and keen to support across a wide variety of projects and an enthusiasm to learn new skills to do this.
Duties and Tasks
- Running our day to day social media activity across a range of channels
- Managing and optimising paid social media campaigns
- Managing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Coordinating content marketing activity and contributors to the Tassomai blog
- Editing and creating content for SEO purposes
- Writing content for the Tassomai blog, the website and across other marketing channels
- Working with our product team to effectively communicate new features and product developments to our audiences
- Ensuring our brand is represented consistently and appropriately online across various platforms
- Updating and writing copy for our weekly parent report emails
- Writing and submitting award applications
- Helping with email marketing activity to customers and prospects
- List administration to ensure our marketing databases are kept up to date
- Research and analysis as required, e.g. competitor research, influencer research, reporting on campaign activity etc.
- Taking responsibility for specific marketing projects or campaigns with direction from the Head of Marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience of creating content for social media across a range of channels
- Some experience using paid social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook and Twitter
- Experience of identifying and working with influencers
- An understanding of PPC advertising and preferably some hands-on experience of running Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience of using website content management systems to upload and manage content
- A good understanding of SEO basics
- Experience of using tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Experience of using Mailchimp (ideally) to manage audiences and run email marketing activity
- A good eye for detail, excellent writing and grammar skills
- Some experience working in a start-up environment working on technology products ideally
- A background or knowledge of the UK education sector and / or edtech would be advantageous
Salary: £30-£35k per annum depending on experience
Please apply in writing with your CV and a covering note explaining what aspects of the role you’re most interested in and where you think you can add the most value based on your previous experience.