Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Remote working with some office access – EN3 7PY
Remuneration: £30K / year base salary + generous sales target linked commission package
Founded in 2010, VYPER is a global ecommerce specialist providing brands with a true end to end ecommerce solution ranging from digital marketing to warehousing/logistics. With a sole and unwavering focus on ecommerce, VYPER has grown significantly over the last 11 years to become globally recognised as a leader in their field, working with brands such as GoPro, Samsung, Oatly and Mars Wrigley Confectionery through a network of global warehouses/offices.
About the Role
We are looking for a qualified Account Manager to join our team in London and help grow our global client base through development of various ecommerce channels. This is an exciting multi-disciplinary role which would see the chosen candidate get involved with the entire end to end ecommerce process and in doing so, help scale a portfolio of clients online.
The role covers the following key responsibilities:
- Consulting, managing and servicing a portfolio of clients as well as working to agree priorities and deliverables.
- Developing and growing strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively managing client accounts through different platforms (Amazon, eBay and Shopify), ensuring sales targets are met and brand strategy is correctly implemented.
- Working with the internal operations/warehousing teams to assign tasks designed to support your activities.
- Troubleshooting when necessary, in order to ensure the smooth running of your clients.
- Analysing e-commerce data and making suggestions and decisions relating to the needs of your clients to influence their online retail strategy.
- Delivering weekly and monthly e-commerce platform insights, reports and analysis to your portfolio of clients as well as sales and other operational forecasts when required.
- Onboarding new clients to ensure their account is properly set up to be managed.
- Occasional travel to meet face to face with your clients.
- Working collaboratively with internal and external teams to achieve account goals and sales targets.
- Responsibility of managing and allocating marketing budgets and executing strategies to achieve client goals and targets.
- Working alongside the internal accounts team to support client remittance, purchase orders and invoicing.
- Creatively coming up with solutions on the fly to ensure your client’s portfolio can compete in an ever changing digital marketplace.
What we are looking for
- Excellent natural communicator.
- Professional experience in account management.
- Ecommerce experience required, preferably with Amazon. Ebay and Shopify a plus.
- Experience with PPC and online marketing such as Google Adwords and Amazon Advertising (AMS).
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, ability to work with large data sets.
- Sound business acumen – can build strategies and concepts to fit a client’s needs.
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual, with an entrepreneurial mindset that can be used to creatively drive growth on their accounts.
- Being able to work in a small unstructured and entrepreneurial business environment.
- Highly organised and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus.
- Ability to travel to the office/warehouse (EN3 7PY) when required to work with the warehouse team including assisting with stock counts and general task assignments.
- Basic understanding of general accounting principles.
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 21 days of holiday per year (excl bank holidays).
- Free day off on your birthday.
- Remote flexible working.
- Free products and exclusive discounts (the good stuff!).
- Funding for professional development courses.
- Company pension scheme.
- Great learning and development opportunities at an international level in a small business environment.
- Unrivalled exposure and insight into the world of e-commerce, end to end.
- Highly entrepreneurial working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid 19 considerations
- Vyper follows all government guidelines and is a COVID secure employer, offering hybrid working and providing support for all employees during the current pandemic.
Application deadline: 30/09/2021
Expected start date: 01/11/2021