Job Title: Digital Designer
Line Manager: Senior Artworker
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Who we are
At MADE.com we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture and homewares at a fair price.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a candidate to join our fast-growing team, responsible for designing programmatic display banners, dynamic feed ads, responsive HTML builds, Retargeting feed ads, native and social ads, emails and owned channels. This role is more performance than design led, the perfect candidate will understand the technical aspects of display and programmatic banners and bring new fresh ideas to the team.
This is your day
Supporting across media content activities including:
- Working collaboratively with the design and Biddable Media team to ideate on programmatic display banners, dynamic feed ads, responsive HTML builds, Retargeting feed ads, native and social ads, emails and owned channels.
- Working on paid social and display to ensure assets are delivered to a high standard.
- Performance analysis, learnings & next steps on each project.
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years experience designing programmatic display banners, dynamic feed ads, and responsive HTML builds.
- Paid social and display first mindset.
- A test & learn mindset is crucial to ensuring we evolve and grow.
- Proactive in suggesting new themes, concepts and ideas.
- Calendar and/or contributor management experience—comfortable with setting and meeting deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Comfortable with social media/content metrics—setting appropriate goals and understanding what success looks like.
- Strong written communication and visual storytelling skills.
- In-house brand experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, DV360.
What we offer
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra holiday day for every year, served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- We know that flexibility is important. Our Everyday Flex policy enables you to determine your start and finish times, and we’re open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of London!
Applications without a Portfolio and Cover Letter will not be considered.
MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.