Job Title: Resource Planning & MI Manager
Department/Group: Customer Services
Line Manager: Global CS Operations Manager
Location: Claydon, Ipswich (WFH Currently)
Contract Type: Full Time & Permanent
Travel Required: Occasional
Who we are
At MADE.com we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture and homewares at a fair price.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to take your Resource Planning career to the next level at the fastest growing furniture company in Europe. You will be a part of our Customer Service central operations team and enable us to determine resource requirements for all teams dealing with customer contacts, ensuring shifts are aligned to customer demand, commercially viable and achieve our service standards.
Additionally, you will support the real time management of “on the day” and short-term performance; create and distribute insightful MI and Performance Dashboards whilst proactively leading and managing a small team.
This is your day
- To manage and accurately prepare forecasts and budgets for core & non-core workloads and resource, monitoring drivers against business change & developing models to improve accuracy.
- Creating new and innovative forecast and capacity models to plan for future demand, growth, and channel shifts
- Provide insight into expected future performance, identify areas of concerns and propose remedial actions.
- To constantly monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, optimising performance of all Customer Service teams and maximising agent satisfaction by providing flexible options, taking into account the position of outsourcers, location and agent groups.
- To actively manage and develop the Workforce Management tool, owning the relationship with the supplier and participating in User Groups to identify and implement new ideas of best practice.
- Develop wider team knowledge of real time management, and how the use of WFM tools can support this.
- Manage the supply of resource from our Outsource partner, ensuring they are provided with long term staffing views to allow effective ramp up/down as required.
- Proactively tracking average handling times, understanding its drivers and working with the wider team to improve output.
- To deliver effective & accurate reports detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to workforce and shift performance, identifying the proposed and actual shift efficiency factors and clearly stating all assumptions applied
What you’ll need
- Experience in virtual multi-skilled, multi-site Contact Centers.
- Experience in working with Outsourcers
- Good knowledge of Workforce Management tools
- An in-depth understanding of manual forecasting methods and formula
What we offer
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra day of holiday for every year served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- We know that flexibility is important. Our Everyday Flex policy enables you to determine your start and finish times, and we’re open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in Claydon, Ipswich
MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.