Calling all London University Students!
We are Lessgo - The Offline Social Network, and we are on a mission to bring human interaction back to real life, the way it's meant to be. Our app makes it fun and easy to see what's happening around you, meet new people in casual gatherings and be part of social communities. This is a chance to join the fun, creative, and empowering group of Lessgo Ambassadors.
About the role:
Lessgo's Ambassador Programme is an ideal opportunity to supercharge your social life and develop your skillset and CV whilst being part of an exciting startup disrupting how people socialise.
- Develop relationships with uni societies and groups and come up with innovative ways to integrate Lessgo into university communities.
- Develop your marketing and networking skills, build key relationships and boost your future career - possibly at Lessgo!
- Live the brand, negotiate partnerships, host events, and spread the word.
- Have ownership, learn and have fun along the way.
- Receive competitive pay; flexible working hours (5-10 hours per week).
We want you to have total freedom in terms of creative marketing tactics and organising branded events. We'll help bring your ideas to life.
We are looking for a charismatic, energetic, and highly approachable Student Ambassador to represent Lessgo at their university.
You'd be the perfect fit if you're:
- An excellent communicator
- Positive, outgoing and friendly
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people on many occasions
- Creative, entrepreneurial and proactive
- A university student based in London
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little bit about yourself, where you study, what drives you and why you want to be a part of the Lessgo family.