Log my Care is one of the fastest-growing Care Software start-ups in the UK, having quadrupled its customer base since the pandemic began. Our mission is to digitise the social care sector (care homes and home care agencies) and help hundreds of thousands of carers to provide a better quality of care to the UK’s most vulnerable people. The sector is over 60% analogue and paper-based, losing out on the many benefits technology can bring and we’re passionate about changing that with our awesome mobile App and Web-based tools that make delivering care far, far easier for hard-working carers. We're looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Designer to join our growing team and help us take our product to the next level.
You will contribute by:
- Taking the lead on the UX and UI development of new products. We have an ambitious roadmap and this is an opportunity for you to really make the product your own.
- Building prototypes, conducting usability tests with our customers and iterating the designs.
- Using product analytics tools to help us convert, engage and retain more users. also measure the impact of improvements to the product.
- And much more! The list is just to illustrate the type of work involved in this role. We're a start-up and there's plenty of room to grow as a designer, with the plan being for you to take the lead on every design aspect of the company. Given the rate our company is growing, this role is going to be exciting, challenging, but also very impactful from the start.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a seasoned designer with a minimum of 2 years’ product design experience.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent organisational and problem solving/ decision-making skills with minimal direction, high attention to detail.
- Have a keen eye for detail, and a strong visual design aesthetic.
- Be well-versed in modern UX research methods.
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases your design process.
- Be able to demonstrate relevant mastery of common tools like Figma or Sketch.
- Have a basic understanding of web technologies like CSS and web components.
- Have a good understanding of information architecture and interaction design.
- Value the opportunities that come with working as an integral part of a close-knit startup with meaningful social impact.
What we bring to the table
- Become part of a close-knit team from day one. We’re a small team who make an incredible impact (have a look at our Google reviews if you need convincing…)
- See the impact digital health technology can have on the lives of thousands of people
- Private Health Insurance
- Work from home 2 days per week
- Regular company socials
- Company cycle to work scheme
- Good coffee in our bright and airy loft office
What’s in it for you
- Salary of £40 - £55K per year
- Possibility of equity (dependent on experience)
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing by a day every year
- 3% pension contribution
- Our team are currently all working remotely so most interviews will be done via Zoom video calls. We look forward later this year to appropriately return to office-based work in London 2 - 3 days a week.