Urban’s an app for booking massages, beauty treatments, osteopathy and physio to your door in as little as 60 minutes, delivered by passionate, independent therapists.
For busy professionals in the city, it’s a one-stop-shop for relaxation and self-care that fits easily into any schedule. And for the practitioners using Urban to connect with clients, it’s a new way to earn more working to their own hours and on their own terms. A win-win, if there ever was one.
Urban currently partners with over 4,000 therapists working across four cities: London, Manchester, Birmingham and Paris.
As the Creative manager, you will be challenged with inspiring the creative team in producing consistent and engaging creative output across all touchpoints in the user journey.
The successful candidate will have excellent project management and design skills. You’ll have high conceptual thinking, whilst also having strong commercial awareness.
This role will suit a senior designer with management experience looking to step up into a leadership role.
- Manage a small team of highly creative individuals (1 digital designer, 1 copywriter/video creator and a freelance copywriter)
- Influential yet collaborative in ensuring that brand guidelines are followed across every touchpoint and channel in the user journey
- The ability to project manage multiple creative briefs from every department in the business is key
- Challenge incoming briefs and gather the correct information from project stakeholders in order to write new clear creative briefs that will help elevate the Urban brand
- Give constructive feedback and critique on all design and copy tasks
- Develop team skills - workshops and creative brainstorming
- A confident yet approachable team manager
- Someone who is familiar working across all marketing channels (digital product, performance marketing, PR, organic social)
- Confident in project managing briefs, team workload, prioritisation and delegation
- Experience in managing a team
- A strong design background: competent in using Sketch, Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Someone who is commercially aware and understands the need for conversion whilst never compromising on quality and brand consistency
- A background in print design, as well as understanding print production would be a bonus
- Experience in video concepting and storyboarding
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment with strong personalities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home