Paid Media Manager
Nourished is the world’s first truly customised daily chewable supplement. Using a 3-tiered stack of patented technology, a revolutionary new hyper-suspension hydrocolloid technique and a next-gen recommendation algorithm matrix we are able to create a unique product, made up of 7 active ingredients for each person suited specifically for their unique lifestyle and goals in a matter of minutes. What’s more, Nourished is made in the UK from 100% natural, plant-based, sugar-free ingredients and comes to your door conveniently every month in their innovative home compostable, plastic free packaging solution.
After surpassing our seed round goals and a successful launch into the UK market earlier this year, our ambitious team at Nourished are now looking to expand our core executive management to help support and accelerate our growth. With plans to expand into the new product lines for Kids, Protein and Pets next year along with solidified USA launch plans – Nourished is positioned to disrupt the Health and Wellness Sectors across the globe.
Our team at Nourished believe that everyone is unique and that if anything on earth should be personalised, it should be our health and wellness. We are on a mission is to change the way the world thinks, buys and experiences vitamins and supplements going forward; one Nourished stack at a time.
- We are a young, versatile tech start-up, passionate about making a high impact change in the world of health & wellness
- We are an ‘innovate or die’ business and work hard to achieve extremely big dreams in a short time as a team.
- We are disruptive and resourceful; we challenge the norm and seek to develop new solutions for our customers life’s challenges
- Continually creating new and dynamic products which delight and make a meaningful positive difference in our customers lives is what we live for!
We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager to oversee all paid marketing operations of our D2C subscription nutrition business and to further develop its strategy and vision. You will manage and drive a team of agencies across all paid media in the UK and USA. Our ideal candidate is passionate for their profession and has a wealth of knowledge for all things marketing with a strong emphasis on D2C online subscription models.
You will be reporting to the Head of Ecommerce and working closely with both our in-house marketing team and 3rd party agencies to ensure amazing growth and success for the Nourished brand.
If you live and breathe digital performance marketing, then this is the perfect role for you. As a well-funded start-up, with strong traction and consumer attractiveness there is plenty of room to evolve in the role and make it your own success.
· Plan and execute strategy across all online performance marketing channels
· Measure campaign techniques and prioritise budget between different acquisition channels daily
· Reporting using all analytics tools
· Optimising marketing strategies to continually increase brand visibility
· Data Driven decisions making for targeting, brand assets and content optimisations
· Collaborate with the brand, customer service and production teams to develop high performing paid social media advertising concepts that meet brand and performance objectives
· Execute in-house social media buying to support a full funnel digital media strategy
· Feedback to the Head of Marketing and CEO and Brand Teams on campaign performance, optimisations and insights
· Continually learn how to optimise digital media investments, taking a lead on developments in digital advertising and sharing knowledge with the wider marketing team
· Work closely to improve and drive the Conversion Rate Optimisation strategy across the business
· Strong technical knowledge – analytics and tracking (pixels, SDKs, tag managers etc…)
· High understanding of SEO, PPC, CTR etc…
· A minimum of 5 years of experience working in Performance Marketing
· Experience with online marketing: Ideally you have used the known platforms and tools in online marketing
· Experience with Power Bi & Data Studio would be a bonus
· Experience in concept creation and implementation
· Experience using Google Ads, Google Analytics, Shopify & Klaviyo
· Understanding of subscription business models & Recharge
· Start-up-affinity and hands-on mentality
- Full Comp Health & Dental Cover
- 5% salary company pension
- Potential to earn Share options on our coveted EMI scheme
- Free Snacks on site, latest tech and lots of social events.
- Generous 'Win Together, Lose Together' Incentive Bonus Scheme
- 30 days Paid leave per annum after successful completion of the probation period
- A truly flexible working culture
- A collaborative, creative, and inspiring working environment
- 75% employee discount for Nourished Products
- Great training and learning resources
- Choice of the latest hardware and access to the best software
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent