we're revolutionising accounting
Accounting is stuck in the past.
It’s left the most exciting and innovative businesses struggling to get the finance and accounting support they really need. And it’s left many accountants bored, disillusioned and unfulfilled.
We’re changing that... for you. And for every start-up in the world.
who we are
We're not an accounting firm, we're building what comes next. We're building a world where finance is the function of the future, not the past. Where every accountant has a meaningful career and every business the systems for growth.
Our founders, Dan and Ju-Vern cut their teeth working in the startup teams for PwC and KPMG, before working in finance roles across a number of London startups. When their paths crossed Dan and Ju-Vern set out on a mission to invent the finance team of the future. Since then, we’ve grown to a team of 25, working with some of the most innovative businesses in the UK and Europe... and soon the world.
To learn more about our story, our mission and our values, check out our Team Handbook
what a typical week looks like
- You’ll be managing delivery of Finance and Ops tasks across your partners - typically 3 - 4. Managing the day-to-day tasks, while pushing forward priority projects to transform their businesses
- In their office, or on Zoom, you’ll work directly with founders/ CFOs as a trusted part of their team, building their business from within
- Supporting the FinOps Associates within your teams, coaching them to improve business processes and developing their own knowledge and understanding
- Then, working on Quantico priorities that match your interests and skills: marketing, sales, recruitment, events... you name it, we need your help scaling it.
what you'll get from us
We think reward should be directly tied to how well we all do. We offer:
- A competitive salary (we benchmark to the Big 4)
- A share of the company profits (yes, really) paid out every 6 months
- A dedicated Career Coach to work with you on your progression, and 10% of your time put aside to focus on learning and development
- Unlimited access to our innovative School of FinOps content, as well as personalised training through the Quantico Academy
- The experience to shape and grow multiple businesses at the same time
- The ability to work flexibly and build the role around how you work best, whether that means from home or our dedicated office in SE1 [UK only]
what we need from you
- You’ll be a recently qualified chartered accountant or have experience working in a fast-growing start-up finance team.
- Passionate for innovation and start-up businesses. You’ll be working with them day-in, day-out so you’ll need to enjoy it!
- Enthusiastic to rip up the rule book and challenge the status quo. We don’t want more of the same, and nor should you.
- Confident in your abilities and a desire to learn from your mistakes. Failing fast is fine with us.
- A brilliant relationship builder, a diplomat who’s not afraid to stand up for themselves.