Nourished is the world’s first truly customised daily chewable supplement. Using a 3-tiered stack of patented technology, a revolutionary new hyper-suspension hydrocolloid technique and a next-gen recommendation algorithm matrix we are able to create a unique product, made up of 7 active ingredients for each person suited specifically for their unique lifestyle and goals in a matter of minutes. What’s more, Nourished is made in the UK from 100% natural, plant-based, sugar-free ingredients and comes to your door conveniently every month in their innovative home compostable, plastic free packaging solution.
After surpassing our seed round goals and a successful launch into the UK market earlier this year, our ambitious team at Nourished are now looking to expand our core executive management to help support and accelerate our growth. With plans to expand into the new product lines for Kids, Protein and Pets next year along with solidified USA launch plans – Nourished is positioned to disrupt the Health and Wellness Sectors across the globe.
Our team at Nourished believe that everyone is unique and that if anything on earth should be personalised, it should be our health and wellness. We are on a mission is to change the way the world thinks, buys and experiences vitamins and supplements going forward; one Nourished stack at a time.
- We are a young, versatile tech start-up, passionate about making a high impact change in the world of health & wellness
- We are an ‘innovate or die’ business and work hard to achieve extremely big dreams in a short time as a team.
- We are disruptive and resourceful; we challenge the norm and seek to develop new solutions for our customers life’s challenges
- Continually creating new and dynamic products which delight and make a meaningful positive difference in our customers lives is what we live for!
As CRM & Retention Manager you will be responsible for owning lifecycle management for all Nourished customers: driving leads to first purchase and subsequently retaining first-time buyers in a loyalty loop. You will champion a robust analytics/reporting practice in the company to drive lifetime value (LTV) via email campaigns and other initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, launch, and optimise all email marketing campaigns and automated programs focusing on customer retention; including designing templates, calls-to-action, and content.
- Manage customer segmentation based on relevant levers such as behaviour, value, engagement history, etc.
- Develop an engaging campaign calendar for CRM and regularly monitor response fatigue/list decay to take corrective actions.
- Create and maintain dynamic email content and templates, including the use of data values for personalisation, dynamic creative and offer variations.
- Manage internal and external tracking applied to all campaigns
- Monitor email activity to proactively identify problems, and measure brand performance relative to spam complaints, bounces, spam traps, blacklisting and spam/junk filtering.
- Create an A/B roadmap to systematically grow LTV.
- Strategise and execute refer-a-friend/retention programs in collaboration with Customer Experience lead.
- Partner with cross-functional teams as required (Performance & Brand Marketing, Design/UX) to ensure business alignment and consistency with brand guidelines.
- Accountable for ongoing growth & retention KPIs for CRM/Retention/Virality channels, including reporting performance against plan, and driving insight to action from analysis.
- Minimum 5 years in e-mail marketing with direct-to-consumer campaign experience
- Demonstrated experience with marketing automation and lifecycle management; eCommerce experience preferred
- In-platform expertise with relevant CRM/data platforms and attribution tools e.g. Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Shopify, or similar
- Excellent attention to detail and QA experience
- A do-er with an analytical mindset and rigorous approach to testing/learning
- Ability to drive projects independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dedicated to continuous improvement in every task you take on
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic: must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapid rates of change
- Desired skills, but not mandatory: HTML
- Full Comp Health & Dental Cover
- 5% salary company pension
- Potential to earn Share options on our coveted EMI scheme
- Free Snacks on site, latest tech and lots of social events.
- Generous 'Win Together, Lose Together' Incentive Bonus Scheme
- 30 days Paid leave per annum after successful completion of the probation period
- A truly flexible working culture
- A collaborative, creative, and inspiring working environment
- 75% employee discount for Nourished Products
- Great training and learning resources
- Choice of the latest hardware and access to the best software
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent