London-based health-tech startup, Body Collective, is looking for a talented Digital Content Manager to join our team and take ownership of all digital content management for Baby2Body, our lifestyle coaching platform dedicated to fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum.
We are looking for a digitally savvy writer that pays close attention to detail, is a self-starter with a follow-through personality, has strong organizational skills, is able to work in a fast-paced environment, and is eager to come up with unique and engaging content to support the needs and interests of our users. Ideally, you’ll be comfortable writing on health and wellness topics, have strong skill sets in evidence-based research practices, and experience in working with various forms of digital content (written, audio, video, etc).
About Body Collective:
The Body Collective platform provides female-first lifestyle solutions rooted in evidence-based practices, delivered through engaging and deeply personalized digital experiences. We are committed to meeting the specific needs of women as they navigate complex body changes driven by hormonal cycles that fluctuate throughout their lives. The Body Collective team includes experts in women’s health, nutrition, fitness, psychology, digital products, user experience, branding, and innovation. We’re channeling our collective expertise, wisdom, and passion into products that change women’s wellness for good. Baby2Body is our first product, helping over 1 million women stay healthy and happy before, during, and after pregnancy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the Baby2Body blog, from scheduling content calendars to writing posts
- Emply SEO best practices to boost blog traffic
- Monitor website and search analytics to drive future content creation efforts
- Work closely with our Social Media Manager on content marketing initiatives to drive organic growth
- Lead content creation effort for new Baby2Body app content, delivering on content goals as outlined by the VP of Content Strategy
- Regularly pitch new content ideas that fit within our existing strategy (move, nourish, self-love, learn, discover).
- Execute on sponsored content partnerships, to be hosted on the blog and in-app
- Identify, secure, and liaise with industry experts (i.e. personal trainers, nutritionists, meditation specialists) relevant to Baby2Body to deliver on content projects
- Manage all post-production edits of content projects related to Baby2Body — working closely with our Videographers and Graphic Designer
- Regularly review and update existing app content for clarity, tone of voice, messaging, and evidence-based authority
- Get your hands dirty in other areas of the business as needed and as of interest to you – this is a startup after all!
- 3-5 years in editorial or content marketing roles (or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, psychology, or other health-related fields
- Experience in writing and producing various forms of digital content that is engaging to readers
- Innovative thinker and eager to put forth new ideas to the team, while also being able to take direction and run with existing projects
- Strong time management skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment,
- Aspires for excellence in work output and a keen interest in Baby2Body’s mission
- Experience working within a CMS and on SEO strategy is a major plus
- A personal interest in women’s health and wellbeing is always a plus!
- Enjoys being part of a small, diverse team of people who like to work hard and play hard too