Nimbus® is an award-winning data and software business with a market-leading property information platform, Nimbus® Maps.
Using intelligent, comprehensive data on 30+ million UK properties, the platform helps users find residential and commercial, on- and off-market opportunities quickly, and helps assess site viability and connect with owners and other critical stakeholders.
With a vision to ‘help everyone with an interest in property create greater social and economic benefits using our data and technology’ Nimbus® strives to support people to achieve their property goals.
We believe that our people are at the centre of everything we do and that our values drive our vision, and our vision drives our development. We are always seeking to improve and keep things simple by using a ‘technology first’ approach to problem solving. We believe that anything is possible and encourage our people to be open, honest, and fair in everything they do.
What we need:
- Our software products are at the heart of everything we do, and you will be the one defining what those products do and why
- You will elicit and document the requirements of our customers and business as we continually evolve these products to ensure they are the best in the marketplace, and also work to bring outstanding new product offerings to the market
- You will produce high quality requirements (Epics and User Stories including Acceptance Criteria), which will be written in a structured manner which will start the process of us delivering amazing products
- You will of course ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, scalability, resilience, and usability are considered as an integral part of the product
- Once the product team has worked your requirements up into wireframes and prototypes you will present them to key internal stakeholders and our customers, ensuring the proposed solution solves the original problem it was aiming to
- You will gather and structure feedback from those sessions and refine your requirements to ensure the products we create truly solve our customers’ problems
- You will document any new feature requests raised during these sessions and present them back for inclusion into the product roadmap
- You will support test activities, and work closely with business users during User Acceptance Testing to ensure quality products are delivered
- You will manage and resolve any queries arising during the design, build, test, go live and warranty stages
We are looking for a passionate customer focused business analyst ideally with an interest in property and/or software solutions, to join our growing, friendly, and dynamic team.
The right candidate will play a key part in ensuring the successful evolution of our products in our roadmap. Your primary objective is to identify, clarify and document the products’ requirements to support the Business in achieving its goals. You will work closely with the Product Manager, Business stakeholders, customers, and our engineering teams.
You will have:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience working in a business analysis function, working on software solutions
- A passion for talking with customers and people within the business and be great at eliciting and interpreting what their true needs are
- A strong communicator, able to comprehend and translate technical or complex issues clearly to meet the competency level of the audience
- Excellent critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to determine the appropriate level of detail to communicate to a variety of audiences including external stakeholders/end users
- Experience of requirements gathering, solution design and running workshops to bring people together to explain their requirements of the products
- Experience working with or as part of IT Operations and/or IT infrastructure teams
- Experience working within an Agile framework
- Experience in start-up/scale-up software businesses
- Azure DevOps or Jira and Confluence experience
- Knowledge of the property industry
- Hybrid working (home & office)
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Casual wear
- Team building events
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday
- Super supportive & very welcoming team
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an innovative team and being an integral part of a business at the forefront of bringing change to an entire industry then you have come to the right place.