Who we are:
Osu is a powerful and innovative business management and payment app for the 5 million strong community of UK freelancers, sole traders, and self-employed individuals.
These professionals use Osu to schedule appointments, manage clients, issue invoices and take payments using only their smartphone. Crucially, the app offers the ability to take payments from customers instantly, with no card readers, downloads or sign-ups and without any transaction fees.
Led by an experienced team, Osu is the 2nd startup of the founders, and is backed by top-tier VCs with investments in Klarna, Zettle, and Curve. You'll be joining a growing startup based in London's vibrant FinTech scene.
Ultimately, while we use innovative technology, powering everything we do is the talent of our people. This is where you come in.
The Content & Community Manager is a broad and important role, encompassing all the digital touchpoints where we may find our customers. We care about our brand and what our customers say about us; this role is one of the main conduits for that. You'll be working within a small team tackling the full spectrum of marketing and growth. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building and growing the social community of a fast-growing business across multiple platforms.
Major Responsibilities / Key Accountabilities
- Creating, scheduling and publishing innovative digital content across multiple social platforms, authentic to our brand and users
- Understanding and using social media reporting, analytics tools and attribution models to demonstrate the impact of campaigns and use the data to optimise activities
- Responding and interacting with users across platforms, building brand loyalty; and calmly and carefully dealing with customer and tech issues, if needed
- Monitoring the social landscape – what’s trending, but also how to subvert and even hack the platform formats, tropes & capabilities
- Being engaging, funny, highly responsive and on-topic, to create highly shareable content and creatives with a viral effect
- Developing the strategy around building the Osu community and content, increasing our following and creating brand trust and loyalty
- High proficiency in crafting and posting engaging content across platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Intstagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn
- Experience growing a social media presence and community, and creating strong engagement within that community
- Social media egnagement - you've built engaged followers for social media accounts across different channels
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask - you will be managing multiple campaigns, channels, and deadlines at the same time
- Experience producing and reviewing engaging content combined with the analytical skills to track and measure campaign success
- Proactive with a self-starting mentality, and a team player who can collaborate
- Personable, enjoy interacting with people online - you will be the digital face of the Osu brand
- Well organised and can keep cool when working to tight deadlines
- An avid social media user, always exploring new platforms and ways to engage with audiences
- Mindful of the data - you know the importance of tracking and measuring success