OpenRent is the way people rent property online. Our platform empowers landlords and tenants to arrange successful tenancies quickly, cheaply, and efficiently. We’re dedicated to fixing an industry tarnished by rip-off agencies. Thanks to an unrelenting focus on technology and the customer experience, we now let more properties than any high street agency in the UK and continue to grow rapidly.
Although we’ve grown our user base to a vast 3.6 million users, we’re very much of the startup mindset - a close-knit team of around 20 looking to transform an industry and have fun while we’re doing it. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team who are having a huge impact and building a household name brand.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to join our team for a Data Entry role. You will take the lead on ensuring that all content on the OpenRent website meets the high standards we expect for our landlord and tenant users.
No specific experience is required, however, you will have a high attention to detail, a logical and rigorous approach to problem solving, and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
About The Role
- Own the quality control process - validating the text, photos, video and third party data we show on our site.
- Systematically and methodically work through large sets of data to maintain the integrity of our platform.
- Work with the product team to constantly improve the quality control process and increase levels of automation.
- Plan and prioritise your workflow in accordance with team requirements.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as required by the founders.
Life at OpenRent
- Work alongside supportive, high-performing colleagues
- Monthly team events (like crazy golf, board game nights and karaoke)
- Weekly team lunches
- 24 days holiday
- A base salary of £22,000
- Quarterly Bonus
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- In-office massage
- Free office drinks and snacks (open to requests!)
- Weekly yoga sessions
- Ping-pong, darts and football table available in the office
- Work in the bright OpenRent office in Brixton (lots of great lunch options nearby!)
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.