👥 A bit about us.
Placed is a mobile-first talent attraction and recruitment platform built for high churn service industries. Using intelligent profiling and algorithm-based matching, Placed reboots the online presence for employers and allows modern candidates to discover jobs in a brand new way.
Our vision is to successfully disrupt the current recruitment process for placing junior to mid-level positions and become the market leader in tech-based recruitment solutions in this sector. Our clients include major retailers, hospitality, logistics and care companies including O2, Whitbread, Greene King, Co-op, Lidl, Bupa and E.ON.
In 2021, Placed is expanding fast. We have launched in various new locations across the UK and are looking to triple our current team size within the next 9-12 months. We are looking for someone who is extremely passionate and hungry about being part of a start-up and someone who is up for a challenge.
📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for an energetic Account Executive to join our fast-growing team. You will work closely with our Enterprise Account Director to provide first-class customer service to our largest accounts. We’re looking for someone who is a natural at building relationships and likes to be hands-on with customers. You will be responsible for ensuring that our accounts are looked after to the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support the Enterprise Account Director in managing the relationships of our largest customer accounts and strategic account growth
- Build close and long-lasting relationships with customers and develop a great understanding of the market and new opportunities
- Answer account related queries, offer advice and help with customer adoption through onboarding and ongoing product training
- Weekly and monthly client reporting to track and monitor t performance proactively addressing areas where improvements can be made
- Work closely with the rest of the business across Product, Operations and Marketing to continue growing Placed into becoming the market leader
👋 A bit about you.
- At least 1-2 years in a customer-facing role
- Experience building strong customer relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for helping and nurturing customers
- Excited to join a fast-growing start-up with lots of opportunities for development
- Eager to take on greater responsibility within the business as the team and company grows
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Keen eye for detail and ability to identify customer growth opportunities
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
- Knowledge of, or experience in, HR tech, hospitality, leisure, retail, travel sectors is a plus but not a requirement
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Competitive salary, opportunity to earn commission
- Early team company option scheme
- Great central London office location+ breakfast bar, Friday unlimited beers/wine, regular team lunches, quarterly company outings and great seasonal parties
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs to build a market-leading product
- Opportunity to shape the company, role and function
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup