👥 A bit about us.
Placed is a mobile-first talent attraction and recruitment platform built for high churn service industries. Using intelligent profiling and algorithm-based matching, Placed reboots the online presence for employers and allows modern candidates to discover jobs in a brand new way.
Our vision is to successfully disrupt the current recruitment process for placing junior to mid-level positions and become the market leader in tech-based recruitment solutions in this sector. Our clients include major retailers, hospitality, logistics and care companies including O2, Whitbread, Greene King, Co-op, Lidl, Bupa and E.ON.
In 2021, Placed is expanding fast. We have launched in various new locations across the UK and are looking to triple our current team size within the next 9-12 months. We are looking for someone who is extremely passionate and hungry about being part of a start-up and someone who is up for a challenge.
📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for a smart and friendly Customer Operations intern to join our fast-growing team. We’re looking for someone who is a natural at connecting with people. You will be responsible for answering all inbound requests from employers and candidates to the highest levels of customer satisfaction. If you love to help people then this is the role for you!
- You’ll provide inbound customer support via email
- Help employers manage and troubleshoot their accounts
- Assist with weekly reporting within the operations team
- Identifying ways in which we can improve and automate our support processes
- Work closely with the rest of the business across Product, Operations and Marketing to enhance our support function
👋 A bit about you.
- Passionate about delivering amazing customer and candidate experiences
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excited to join a fast-growing start-up with lots of opportunities for development
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Tech-savvy (Zendesk experience a bonus but not essential)
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Early team company option scheme for full-time employees
- Great central London office location+ breakfast bar, Friday unlimited beers/wine, regular team lunches, quarterly company outings and great seasonal parties
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs to build a market-leading product
- Opportunity to shape the company, role and function
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup